Ahh.. look someone's light turned on.

Ethakk

Staff member
I'm still confused, does she think that adding X - amount of members to her guild, will keep the situation away from what she was worried about before? I should think that I am not the only one who has noticed that there are an awful lot of people who aren't running around espousing loyalty as a big thing in their PAs. Although perhaps noone else did notice, after all I am fiendishly clever.

Along that note, I say that rather than build our own city, we each get 5 new accounts, join ICE and then userp control no matter the cost muhahahahahha! Oh yeah, I'm also fiendishly spiteful and vindictive.

Lol @ Ethakk!

Ice can blow me. Tova says they are looking for quality over quantity but she didn't make that post because she felt that ICE was lacking quality. She made that post because she knows they are lacking quantity. Look at EBON - they were HUGE! I understand that they are all but gone now and many of the displaced EBONites are looking for new PA's. Do you guys know how many invites we got to join EBON? I can't count them.

Look at this other clown guild, CO (Clandestine Order). The leader of that guild invited us to attend one of their council meetings to discuss a merger and the terms of a merger. I asked him why he thought we would want or need to merge with them. He said that since our names are so similar he thought it made sense. He also said that they were losing a lot of members and needed to rebuild their ranks with people that play regularly and are mature.

I told him that COG was about loyalty not assimilation and that if anything he should be asking if he could join COG, not asking for us to join them. He said that it would be beneficial to both of our PA's if we merged with them. I told him that we already had what he was trying to attain and again asked him why he would think it would be in our benefit to join them. He said so we can be the best. I told him that we already were the best and that from what I could see, all the benefit would go to him and I politely told him that he could merge his lips on to my ass and kiss it.

We will have a city and we will do it our way and we will be the best. Maybe not the biggest, but we WILL be the best. This is why we are Elite boys and girl.

LMAO. I might just have to post to Tova's thread. Hmm, am I too fiendishly vindictive? Guess we'll have to see...

Mandarr

Staff member
I almost posted something onto that thread myself, but decided against it. To hell with them. From what I see they aren't asking for other guilds to join them in a community. They will fail as will most of the other player cities because they want to maintain total control over "their" town. We our forced to start a city for ourselves, but if more people move in and want to give Mayorship a go then I wouldn't mind if they had some fun with that. If they do something stupid they'd be kicked out of office the next week let alone possibly shot by the militia and banned lol.
As the city will grow with more guilds and such we may never even know half of the people living there very well. Unless of course we're going to only allow those people that we feel are worthy of living in "our city" just like Tova and gang. Nothing against the members of ICE really, but that's not anyway to run a city. Everyone that would come to live in the city we create wouldn't all become members of our guild suddenly like what it seems the members of ICE are looking to do lol. Merging guilds with the CO guild or any other guild hell no haha, that's pretty funny. Coinside within city limits with another like minded guild of good folks, you bet.
It's not going to be easy to get people to want to come to live with us in a city. From what I'm seeing on the Gorath forums the wannabe cities are begging people to come to live with them and even if you do they do move there, I doubt they will be made to feel welcome in the community. Especially if they move to Ice Bay haha suckers! We'll see what happens though. I know Grendel is getting ready to move to the new spot already and well, if ya'll show me where you want the guildhall to be placed I'll move that for us first. The question is though, do we want to keep the same Naboo style guildhall or go ahead and place a new generic guildhall? Maybe even all purchase new homes and have a modern type city with generic housing on Naboo? Or do we want to mix and match stuff like others do?
I do think we may want to keep the Trading Outpost where it is for now, unless we want to have people come 3k to our new home to pick up things hehe. Up to ya'll. :)

Ethakk

Staff member
It strikes me that Tova would probably be more than willing to allow other "Non - Ice" guilds into the town, if she thought she could still run the show, so it seems to me that she thinks that as she is the Defacto leader of Ice that anyone who moves to the city and joins their guild will therefore not "challenge" her.

P.S. See! SEE! I keep telling people that if you get a woman in control it'll go straight to their heads, but nobody would listen!

P.S.S I'm also fiendishly opposed to the global domination of Fem Nazidom.

P.S.S.S Yeah I was going to post on that thread, but I figured I wouldn't have anything good to say, so I better not say anything.

P.S.S.S.S We're not all dumbasses Tova, or at least I'm not, I know what you're up to, I see right through your scam, I'm every bit as fiendishly manipulative as youse, you pencil pushin' scaz wag!

P.S.S.S.S.S I heard Bender call his temporary boss at Planet Express a Scaz Wag, could someone tell me what the heck he's talking about?

P.S.S.S.S.S.S Another thought occurs, given how intelligent Ice's decisions seem to be as of late, being the mayor of their city would be like being Moe of the Three Stooges, and why would you want that, everybody knows Larry is the best stooge.

Ethakk

Staff member
Moe is the front man, he does the smackin', Curly is the smackee, but Larry reacts, depending upon how much he reacts you can determine how hard Moe is smackin', He's not just the third stooge, he's the stooge against which all other stooges are based I tell's ya!

Top Bottom