All jacked up!

Well, I am in the process of a connection upgrade so TS has been unstable for most of the day. I have the TS server running on my main machine and I am trying to keep the no-ip address updated but my IP has changed 3 times today. It should be up right now but I am not sure how stable it's going to be.

Your IP changed? Iv had the same IP since early last year, even after the connection upgrade.. it hasnt changed yet.

Mandarr

Staff member
I put up my temp server for now for us while you're going through this change. You can connect to me via my ip at 68.110.26.38

Give me a holler if you're online. I'm going to go play some swat for awhile now.

Id play some SWAT4 with ya mandarr, but I just finished burning Kung Fu Hustle to DVD.. gonna go watch it and pass out... I might be up for some tomarrow though oO.

Hey Gren, when your speeds are working and what not.. let me know what you get on a Speed Test at Broadband Reports

/me starts beating error with a spare PC case.

My upload is slightly better.. yay -.-

2812/719

Damn Verizon! Guess they arent dealing with the 4.*.*.* ips.. now I got one of those damn 71.*.*.* ips, I feel sorry for the people that were on my IRC server..

Top Bottom