And the stupidity of the average Gorath player and forum poster continues yet today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
And then Garva stepped in and did the only real "owning" that ever took place. At least there's one person able to understand what I post on that forum. Sometimes I confuse myself even though. :confused:

Mandarr

Staff member
The first thread was just the typical stupid thread created by Digi in an attempt to make me look foolish for dieing by the hands of a jedi that I have proof of "training" the creatures in the geo cave onto me thus making it so he was able to finish me off. Without them of course he would've stood no chance as we all know so well at that low of a level. It just turned into the typical you got "owned" bs that these stupid individuals seem to think without apparently actually reading the stated facts of my post lol.

Garva had gone ahead and deleted that one and I was guilty of breaking some forum rules in that thread although he never said so. I had told Digi that he and the others might as well gather their tights and take their queer ways into the city of heroes (sp?) game lol. Then of course Sl'm did his normal forum trolling and attempted to slam me which of course he did not lol. The idiots that read the posts of course saw it in their way as they normaly do since they're unable to understand the simple words I'm typing on the screen.

Anyway, these same new forum trolls went on to think they were "owning" me as well in the second thread posted here even though as you can plainly see if you actually read the thread they apparently can't read. They must've oomplained to Garva about my attempt to bring actuall game related content discussions that involve the gorath server to the gorath server forums so he "owned" them himself lol. The following is his post....

==============================================

As originaly posted by Garva on the SWG Gorath Forums "Mandarr has the right point and you all are too spammy. There is a HUGE difference between off topic and useless rambling and post spamming. If you do not like that we do not want this then you can find somewhere else to post because it is not appropriate and I will start removing any of these useless post I see. If you want to talk about something interesting that has nothing to do with swg fine, but remember if you want to spam or make useless post go to the GAT where they welcome such things."

GarVa
SWG Community Relations Representative

==============================================

That was the same thing I had been posting all along and even after Garva posted this they had to start more threads where they were complaining that I'm apparently whining and it's just not fair! :zap:

I am one evil mofo huh? Mwuhahahaha!!!! :Vader:

"Begun, the crackdown on Gorath forums has." - Yoda

"You may remember me from such useless threads as, "I have one billion posts so I must be cool", or "I'm at work and I can't seem to post messages in the correct forum". " - Tandis Jackass :troy:

Piss Right -aDv- Piss Left

lmao

you just like to get them all rowdy like
admit it

:rofl:

Mandarr

Staff member
I want to see the forums there cleaned up and be a place to gather actuall in game information instead of the normal off topic threads that it became. They get riled up because they can't comprehend that they're posting in the wrong spot and that's not what they made the forums for to begin with.

Every thread I've responded to on that forum has turned into a bash Mandarr thread because I'm a stupid, bigot, moron, asshole, etc. etc. They always attempt to make me look stupid and wrong about my views on thiings because only the normal forum trolls are allowed to express their oppinions. They have never "owned" me and they never will.

If they want to waste forum space and talk about how bored they are or what they had for dinner they can post that bs in the general off topic forum which is where it belongs. The small ammount of actuall on topic discussions are taken off the front page with all the nonsense threads. They should consider themselves damn lucky I'm not a moderator on those forums because I'd never allow any of them to post again.

They've abused the real reason that forum is there in the first place for too long. I guess they shouldn't have tried to report me to the moderators and thus brought Garva down onto them. Even after he'd explained it to them as well, they are unwilling to stop with the stupidity and continue to do their normal bs. Which is why they're all the "normal forum trolls" that they are.

Garva seems to consider their typical threads as spam and I guess in a way that is what it is. They like to make the usuall idiotic post that they're discussing off topic things with the gorath community and don't want to talk to people they don't know. Apparently they can't seem to see the stupidity in that argument. The entire swg community that wants to talk about how bored they are at work or how they <3 this person or that can do so in the forums that were created for that purpose and not in the forum that was created for the discussion of server related gameplay. These same people can't keep themselves from posting trade forum threads in the wrong area either though so go figure.

The people that attempt to have discussions about in game content are normaly immediately bashed by the normal forum trolls who turn it into another "I <3 u cuz u roxxors" thread. And if I post a reply on a thread look out. It'll just be another bash Mandarr and attempt to make him look stupid with some posts that don't make any sense and have no real valid point as to why Mandarr is wrong and they are right. Try it sometime. Post a reply where you disagree with the normal forum troller and they'll bash you down in an attempt to make themselves think they're smart lol. There are no actuall discussions on that forum with people such as them.

They carry their same pathetic ways into the game that they do on those forums as well. That is one of the reasons I can't stand the little adv tards. They actually think they're something more special than any of the other forum posters or in game players because of their high ammount of on forum spamming that they do lol.

These same incredibly gifted, special people have caused plenty of trouble on the forums as well as even more in game itself. Cheating, griefing, lazy speaking juniors are not my kind of people I wish to associate myself with. Tandis and the other followers of adv wisdom are bandwagoners that are unable to have their own views and don't want to make the other normal forum trolls look bad upon them because they want to be part of the same idiotic group that they all have become lol.

Well this post has turned into another typical Mandarr novel which I hadn't intended on. At any rate the message I was trying to convey to the ignorant people of the gorath server was that the nonsense posts have a designated area just as the forum trading posts do. They can continue to be the unwilling to cooperate and do the right thing bastards that they are, or they can take those threads to where they belong and turn the gorath forums into what they were in the first place. A place to find and share usefull game information.

Mandarr

Staff member
Actually just looking through the first page of the gorath forums a moment ago. 13 of the 30 threads I would consider so far off topic that the general off topic posters would probably even get tired of seeing that bs. Who are these threads made by? You guess it right! The typical forum trolls known as adv and their tag along pals such as tandis lol.

I could just as easily post so many off topic threads and take all game related discussions off the forum completely, but then I'd just be another dumbass such as they are.:barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom