And then there was another.........

Mandarr

Staff member
After mastering 30 professions (34 if you count scout and marksman 3 times each) and 20,080 apprentice xp. I have finaly opened my jedi slot! :Vader:

This is just a get to know the profession character here, but I thought perhaps ya'll would recognize him. lol

Mandarr

Staff member
Although I'd love to get into my jedi character and play, I'm going to see what it takes to get onto the bounty hunter boards and perhaps try to get at least Hama and Atakk some easy bh xp by killing me with missions. If I can figure out how to get on the boards and they are able to get to investigation 3 before I make a final character.

That bh xp grind was a pain in the ass and now I am sorry I didn't just go ahead and do it so long ago lol. Hopefully it'll be the one to open up ya'lls jedi slot as well and you won't have to endure all the professions I went through in your quest for the slot. I can take pride though in the fact that I'm a member of the 30+ profession club. :) Although I wish they'd give me the badges for the professions I did and didn't get a badge for.

It took me over ten months to attain jedi status, will it take me that long to Master Jedi? Only time will tell, but I know for certain that this jedi is very angry and very dark. And so begins the journey to the Dark Side of the force! :Vader:

Congrats bro! It's good to see all that hard work finally paid off.

Oh yeah, let me introduce you to a few of my friends lol... :Trooper: :Trooper: :Trooper: :Vader: :Trooper: :Trooper: :Trooper:

That is too freaking cool Mandarr. Kind of makes me want to start the grind up again.

Top Bottom