Another SWG 10 Day Trial..

I really did like the game but there's just not a lot to do unless you solo everything. If you could get 40 people together in SWG 3 times a week to do a dungeon or something that would be bad ass but that just doesn't happen. If there are 40 people together in one place in SWG then you can bet that at least 20 of them are AFK spammers...

Im playing it right now.. and I just have to say.. they killed the game -.-

I feel like im playing an MMOFPS more then anything, and what the hell.. im a fucking Jedi.. and I just started the game.. that is just not fucking cool, jedi should be earned.

I had a ton of good times in SWG. I still remember being a "naked" wookiee sitting outside of town on Tat beating critters to death with my bare hands! Running the mining operation was a blast, getting rich, surveying the land, upgrading harvs, mastering profs, finally getting a vehicle. It was fun while it lasted, but the end result is like running on a treadmill that never stops.

I'm glad I was able to sell my account, but how silly it was to kill all of those things for countless hours just to have Jedi powers, LOL!

Scudd

Ethakk

Staff member
I believe that basically all they are doing now is beta testing with the folks that are still playing regularly. I can't imagine that they expected people who had played since launch to eagerly accept the Combat Revamp, and then this new system. Personally the combat doesn't bother me that much, however it seems that profession wise they really dumbed it down the wider ranging options of what you could do is what made it fun to me, not the possibility of running around with a lightsaber and shooting lightning, there's plenty of other games for that.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
Give SWG credit

I still prefer the early days of SWG to all the days at WoW. SWG brought us together and it felt like home when we were playing. WoW is ok but its just missing something and I'm just playing to try the high level stuff untill something better comes along.

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm not playing either one anymore myself. When another fun mmorpg comes around I'll try it for awhile, but they all get old after awhile just like any other video game. :Trooper:

Ethakk

Staff member
I'd have to agree with Marvin's statement, I'd much rather be zapping someone than chopping them :zap:

Top Bottom