Anyone heard anything about the servers?

Error

Staff member
I seen multiple threads with ppl saying they heard the servers would be up at 12AM PST so that would be 2am cst...

If thats the case then after I close the bar down I gotta go hunt the game down at walmart or something...

I've heard that, and I've heard that it was 12am EST. Who knows?

Mandarr

Staff member
I saw a post by the mod "Mithan"? at the WoW Vault forums stating that Blizzard had stated themselves. The servers will be up and ready for play at 12:01 AM PST on the 23rd.

It's a good thing too, because I've become addicted to this strange little game called Alchemy here.

http://www.popcap.com/gamepopup.php?theGame=alchemy

While going through the WoW withdrawls. It's rather challenging for a simple little game. I spent most of last night into way early morning playing that game and I'm at it again right now lol.

The best I could do was to clear 2 boards and get quite a way into the third before I got stuck and couldn't go any further.

Most of the time I can't even clear the first board though lol. Come on WoW!!!

Dammit, y'all are gonna be playing tonight and I don't even pick mine up until 10am tomorrow!

/shakes her fist

:hotjump: :stonehead :hotjump:

mom keeps playing with my head and saying we are going to walmart to pick her one up tonight. She is so mean. Im like but i pre-ordered and can't get mine til 10 tomorrow. and she says
so i guess you can watch me play then lmao

So then she comes home today and says

this is how the morning is going tomorrow

i scheduled massages at 9 am we pick up the games at 10 then come straight home after our pedicures

she was only kidding about the pedicures
so i should start off tomorrow nice and relaxed lmao

have i ever mentioned our mother is a freek?

Mandarr

Staff member
LOL! Sounds alot like my Mom's Sister who lives out in Northern California. I think she and her daughters are probably alot like ya'll lol.

I don't mean that in a bad way you understand. heh!:moon:

Top Bottom