Arcadias first battle...

Error

Staff member
Yes folks we have broken the PvP virginity of our fine city, today we had our first balle and we came out with victory...The first few minutes were a bit rough due to us having small # compared to the rebels but we soon built up a force powerful enough to make it look easy. Not that the rebels were actually any good at pvp because they werent, as a group they did enough to stay alive until we regrouped and came at them with a battle plan...

Even with out us being organized me and grend went at them strong,we had guys dropping left and right but they eventually over ran us but not before a few were death blown...

I have a screen shot of the forst battle..lol, this guy has the nerve to call us puppies in his bio... Looking at this screen who would you call the puppy? I did this alone with no help and they just couldnt get the job done...

LMAO!

That was too fun.....a close second would have to be him trying to KS from us later....

We're all like...."yeah, just hit the lair so they all come out, thanks" and "oh yeah, i appreciate that" lol he got bored....and eventually killed by tusk cats I believe. /evil grin

:spank:

B R I L L I A N T ! :rocker:

Top Bottom