Batman: Arkham Assylum

Mandarr

Staff member
I'd played the demo on my pc and although I had to lower the settings to low to make it run smoothly, it was fun as hell! I bought it the other day for the ps3 though. Man it looks good and it's a lot of fun. If you're looking for a fun single player game, I'd recommend this one.:kool:

Error

Staff member
I hate single player game for the most part. I don't have the patience to sit there and play through that crap by myself no matter how cool it seems. If I wanted to play with myself then I'd go to the bathroom and lock the door.

How about them Hawkeyes today? I wasnt so sure they would come out of that one alive even though they should have been able to sleep walk through a game against Northern Iowa.

Mandarr

Staff member
Yeah they didn't look too good. Losing Jewel Hampton for the season didn't help either, but the freshman they had running didn't look to bad for his lack of experience. Stanzi looked like shit though for quite awhile and they weren't protecting him good enough either. I actually recorded it because I'd been up all night playing batman and ncaa and got too tired to watch any further. Why the hell can't they jump on the ball if it's blocked and doesn't go beyond the line of scrimage? That doesn't make any sense to me, should be like a fumble on the ground then I would think. At least they blocked it a second time as well though, whew! At this point, what with the way they played today I'll be happy if they at least make it to a bowl game. :stooge: Their schedule this season isn't exactly easy. Frankly I expected better play out of Stanzi regardless who is the RB. The defense wasn't tackling worth a shit either that's for sure. Coach Parker had better have those boys running laps after that shit. :spank:

Played the demo on the 360, wasn't too bad. I might rent it, and depending on replay-ability, buy.

Error: Nothing wrong with single player games. IMO they are more challenging then multi-player, as you have no one else to fall back on, or no one else to blame if you fail.

Ethakk

Staff member
Error;8203 said:
I hate single player game for the most part. I don't have the patience to sit there and play through that crap by myself no matter how cool it seems. If I wanted to play with myself then I'd go to the bathroom and lock the door.

How about them Hawkeyes today? I wasnt so sure they would come out of that one alive even though they should have been able to sleep walk through a game against Northern Iowa.

That is basically what I said to Mantard like a week ago. Except for the Hawkeyes bit.

Top Bottom