Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

Just finished playing a bit of it, who knows how much more I have to go, but yeah. Its a pretty fun game, haven't played any MP or anything though, just SP, im enjoying it.

Ethakk

Staff member
I had this wierd idea that since nobody answered you that nobody gave a crap fool.

Yeah, but if no one answered me, what makes you think anyone will see your post, shoulda made a new thread newb.

Ethakk

Staff member
Because I'm warm and fuzzy, and you're a cold standoffish tranny that's why!

In any event, I looked at the one you were talking about but it was some collectors' edition that didn't have a flap or anything talking about it. What kind of multiplayer does it have?

Ethakk;7747 said:
Because I'm warm and fuzzy, and you're a cold standoffish tranny that's why!

In any event, I looked at the one you were talking about but it was some collectors' edition that didn't have a flap or anything talking about it. What kind of multiplayer does it have?

Pretty much the same as all games now a days, basicly CTF.

Call of Duty World at War or what ever will have 4 player Co-Op though.

Ethakk

Staff member
When does that come out, not that it matters I suppose as I already preordered Left4Dead but any coop is good.

Ethakk

Staff member
That'd be cool as long as it isn't as short as Call of Duty 4 was, reviews and stuff kept whining about it being "only" 7-10 hours long but I couldn't figure how bad those people must suck at games in general to make it last even that long lol.

Top Bottom