Buckeye Buyout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch.

We might not be national champions, but at least we know not to piss off the "assisted" players...

Error

Staff member
I wouldnt put it past the sneaky bastards to tell a bullshit story just to weasel their way in to the NFL...

Then again I wouldnt put it past the boosters to do all that shit either..

Mandarr

Staff member
It all sounded rather fishy to me. Whether someone was giving him perks or not I don't know, but to say he took the fall for the team and then later change his mind and say it was all them is pretty pathetic.

To me it that shows he is more than likely not telling the truth and trying to cover his own ass to make himself look better to the NFL.

I mean come on, if they were paying off players and such then why wouldn't they have a better team this year as well? They probably gave the dumbass tutors and what not to help him get his grades good enough to play no doubt. But without his tutors he's apparently too stupid to pass his classes.

I mean it's not like he was running from the law or dragging a girl down the stairs or what not lol. He probably got paid off by someone somewhere along the lines, but it very well could be that OSU, the coach and his teamates didn't know anything about it and it was all from outside interests. Aka boosters that remain unknown.

It wasn't like that dumbass won their championship all on his own either lol. He ran up some good yards and had a good season, but he didn't play my Iowa boys defense that year either.

Besides any perks he claims to have recieved wouildn't have won any of the games for their team. Hell rather than boosters giving him perks, he's probably pushing some dope and that's where he was getting some cash and items from.

I'd be very leary of drafting him if I was an NFL coach or gm. He might as well go the way of Lawrence Phillips and just disapear lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom