Call of Duty 4

Mandarr;7391 said:
I doubt I'll buy it then if there's no ai to shoot.
I know what we can do. I can log on and go afk. Then you can pretend that my character is an ai and shoot it.

Ethakk;7398 said:
I like the game, if anything it's just a little short is all.
Yeah, too short, but fucking awesome. Was fun shooting the shit out of the enemy AI. Need to get some TDM or Free-4-All going.

What is the multiplayer like?

Havent tried it yet, id need to find a cracked server, but I ran around alone on the maps, seems like it would be interesting.

Hey Cop hows it going? Hope life has treated all the COG people well over the years ,i have been weel and living in MS ,moving to OK soon ! Anyway , Call of Duty seems to rock ,Crysis rocks as well ,a game I really dig is Sniper Elite , but unfortunately it has StarForce security which really sucks bad! Alcohol 123 beats SF up until 3.00 , but 3.xx is unbeatable!

I just reloaded RS Ravenshield and have the new server options , its still alive and well (mostly in asia) ,but its still fun ,coop and terrorist hunts !

Anyway, I wish all of you a great Christmas and a very successful new year!
By the way I go by Vintage now , thats my roadname as well I am a member of the Leathernecks MC!

RedCell;7435 said:
Hey Cop hows it going? Hope life has treated all the COG people well over the years ,i have been weel and living in MS ,moving to OK soon ! Anyway , Call of Duty seems to rock ,Crysis rocks as well ,a game I really dig is Sniper Elite , but unfortunately it has StarForce security which really sucks bad! Alcohol 123 beats SF up until 3.00 , but 3.xx is unbeatable!

I just reloaded RS Ravenshield and have the new server options , its still alive and well (mostly in asia) ,but its still fun ,coop and terrorist hunts !

Anyway, I wish all of you a great Christmas and a very successful new year!
By the way I go by Vintage now , thats my roadname as well I am a member of the Leathernecks MC!
Hey RedCell, its going good. Haven't tried Crysis or Sniper Elite. You should try Rainbow Six Vegas, its not all that bad, needs work, but some things about it are fun, but of course nothing matches SWAT3 standards.

ArmA is another entertaining game, has bugs like OFP did/does, but its still quite entertaining.

Have a good Christmas, and a happy new year man.

Just finished played some COD4 TDM on a cracked server (48 people were playing). My god was it awesome.

Top Bottom