Can't Connect

Tried to connect to TS a few nights ago to catch up with you guys and I couldn't connect. I tried both the direct IP on the COG server listing and cogops.no-ip.com. What am I doing wrong?

Scudd

Error

Staff member
Grens TS goes down from time to time when he's not home and it don't come back up until he comes around...

Mandarr has a server up too for when Grens goes down but I don't have his IP at hand...

Need a dedicated linux server for teamspeak.. that.. or say FU to verizon and get a dedicated line =P.. verizon has been going up and down for me for a little while now.

Yeah, my connection hiccups almost every day at different times which requires the TS Server to be restarted. I've been working a lot lately and it seems like it always happens when I'm at work. Verizon is really, really sucking! I called tech support for Verizon and was told that it may have something to do with my alarm system which I don't buy because if it were the alarm I would have had these problems since day 1. Besides, I paid extra to have ADT install a filter so the alarm system wouldn't interfere with my internet/phone line.

Verizon = Old & Busted [COG]

Yeah.. I dont even call support anymore for problems.. got tired of the bullshit answers.. like "Unplug your modem for 30 secounds" Which doesnt even really work most of the time.

Hopefully FIOS wont have these types of problems.

Mandarr

Staff member
While I haven't been online too much lately since I've been boozing it up at the bar quite a bit. I do keep a server going for when Grendel's goes down. You can connect to that one at ip 68.99.2.161 It would be great to hear from you again Scudd! You need to come back to Omaha so we can go to the "Playhouse" mwuhahaha!!! It'd be a blast! That or someday we all need to meet in Vegas for a weekend of fun.

Hey, now that Vegas thing sounds fun!

I'm always down for a Vegas trip! Next time I am in Omaha we definitely have to check out E's bar and that Razzle Dazzle place, LOL!

Scudd :band:

Just hopped on TS and I see not much has changed! E is still sitting idle for four hours and counting! Doesn't look like anyone is on, guess I will try back some other time.

Scudd

Yeah... damn E and his idling ways.. usually I say hi and wait a while.. no answer I leave.

Error

Staff member
Yeah I'm pretty much logged on 24-7 idle (unless TS drops), usually don't get on until later at night after getting home...

Mandarr

Staff member
I've been getting home pretty late as well lately lol. I've been spending all my time at Error's bar getting drunk and what not and socializing some. If there was a new game to play I'd probably be checking it out some. Let's all set a date sometime for the future ya'll think we could go to Vegas for a fun weekend. When is the best time to go there for airfair prices? Damn I need to get a job first of course so I can do it, but I'm sure I'd be able to swing a couple days off to fly to Vegas to meet my homies lol.

I'm heading to my family's house for Christmas today, but I have a few days off when I get back. I'll try to hop on then and catch some of you during the day (if that is even a possibility!) and maybe we can get a game in and catch up.

Merry Christmas Bitches!

:DScudd:D

Error

Staff member
and merry christmas ho's...

oh I guess we don't have any of those anymore...

merry xmas folks, be safe on yor travels during the hollidays...

Marvin_TM

Staff member
Merry Christmas

I hope Santa was kind to everyone this year and that you all make it back on safe and sound.
I'm with Mandarr, a Vegas trip sounds fun. I've never been there and would look for an excuse to go however, it would be several months before I could even start to plan for something like that.
Speaking of games Scudd, and others, AGE III just released patch 1.03 and it's supposed to fix the router unable to join issue (I give it a 50/50 chance because my faith in Microsoft games has been shattered) so, If you have it patch it. It might be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall and then patch to a fresh one since they really assed up the first two patches.

My server has been down for a couple days. I took my computer apart the other night and cleaned it out. I guess I reset my router and forgot to adjust the no-ip redirect. It's up and running now.

Just wanted to let ya guys know that I tried to log in today to the TS program and it said that the connection failed so I was just wondering if the server is down agan??

The server doesn't actually go down. My connection hiccups which disrupts the server. If I am not around to reset it then nobody can connect.

Top Bottom