Cheap D-Link Router

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet you 1cent that the rebate never comes in...

Iv heard good things about NewEgg.. but I wouldnt be supprised with a manufacturer rebate.

From a pure business perspective, wouldn't it make more sense to hand them out on the street (or toss them in the trash) rather than spending a penny getting your product to someone?

Common Sense [COG]

Well.. seeing as you can get software free after rebates, (got Norton System Works free after Rebates), it could be true, but who knows.. I know I dont need it, being I have about 3 routers and 3-4 switches, I think I have enough networking gear and nothing but linksys router/switch touch my network. Figured id post it here incase anyone else wanted to try it.

I donno bout that man.. lotta people were buying em when I was at frys.. along with some other good deals, got a 1.6GHz PC for about 99 bucks from frys once, 256MB ram, 40GB harddrive, corse everything was onboard.

Now if you literaly mean on the streets, I could understand that, but in a store or a well known online store, then they probably get sold pretty quick.

Error

Staff member
I would say some are smart enough to know better but many out there are idiots when it comes to software so they get whatever seems to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom