Chef Buff Info

For those that don't know, Scuddbacca has retired from his illustrious, rewarding career as a Bounty Hunter and has taken on the chef profession (and a few pounds too). This is a link from swgcraft with the chef foods and drinks that can be made and what they do. It looks like these numbers are without the BE enhancements, because the numbers seem a little low compared to the BE brandy that we all have. Once I get a little farther into chef, I will figure all this stuff out and can make whatever we need.

http://www.swgcraft.com/chefbuffs.php

Scudd

I think that's awesome, these new food/drinks are really essential now in the game. It seems that you are the odd man out if you don't have at least some of them.

Here are the ones that I'm interested in the most:

DRINK
  • Vasarian Brandy -- I think we all know why by now
  • Corellian Brandy -- I've seen the def vs KD as high as +90 on this stuff
  • Elshandruu Pica Thundercloud -- If you can get the stats high enough, this might be good for PvP and/or FP missions
  • Breath of Heaven -- For when I'm not buffed and want to spam specials
  • Garrmorl & Accarragm -- Buffs in a can lol, again for when I am not buffed
  • Blue Milk -- What exactly does this do?

FOOD
  • Ahrisa -- You can never have too much focus
  • Air Cake, Deneelin Fizz Pudding, Pikatta Pie -- Mmmmm, dodge
  • Cavaellin Creams -- Reduced incapp time might be good for PvP
  • Chandad -- Would be awesome if I could survey without haveing to spend 15 pts on Novice Artisan
  • Cho-nor-hoola -- Another big plus for PvP w/ a CM
  • Ornachek, Rakririan Burnout Sauce -- Damn! Where was this stuff when I was grinding TKA? :napplause
  • Synthsteak -- Armor in a can lol
  • Thakitillo -- Maybe a good thing to have for PvP, and quite an edge in a duel lol
  • Trimpian -- Can you burn me now? No!
  • Vagnerian Canape -- Probably the best compliment to the brandy

Mandarr

Staff member
That's some good stuff! I'll be going back into bio engineering with Monsarac pretty soon no doubt. There aren't that many professions left that I haven't done and once I unlock I'll be able to finish both my guys the way I want them to be.

I like some of those crafting enhancers, would be cool to experiment with that in my belly lol. Other than making the enhancers for food/drink the bio engineer profession is pretty stupid anymore. I'll only make pets or pet supplies for ya'll when you would want them. I won't have enough skill points left for any vendors anyway and I'm not really interested in wasting time gathering dna to make pets that nobody wants, etc. lol.

I may be interested in gathering some flora and chemical resources to sell with ya'll once I gather enough materials to make thousands of the enhancements we'll need. I don't like to go without buffs or food/drink anymore lol. :Vader:

Originally posted by Mandarr
... I don't like to go without buffs or food/drink anymore lol. :Vader:

Ditto.:Trooper:

Mandarr

Staff member
Well if I'm online and any of ya' need a buff, rest assured I'll make my way to you or at least meet you somewhere in the middle such as Coronet or Theed to get ya' buffed up. The Doctor is in. 5 cents not needed lol.

Mandarr

Staff member
I was reading some on the Doctor forums and we may get better buff results if both people have no battle fatigue and the Doc is wearing some bio enhanced clothing, using a 110 med droid with a full recharged battery, and has eaten plenty of Bivoli which gives another + to wound healing. Although the patch coming in publish 7 will result in no more random buffing since they are taking out the +/- 50% to buffs from what I understand.

So as long as we can come up with the best resources possible, our buffs should always be consistent and very good. They may not be over 3k, but they have the potential to easily be over 2.5k all the time with the proper materials.

So when we find the best possible resources it would be in our best interest to drop as many harvestors on the stuff as possible and harvest the hell out of it lol. I've got some excellent Tatooine fiberplast and Lokian wild wheat that should be used for buff use only. I can easily collect up some alternate of the same resource types and use them in factory crates of stim pack B's for us and still get them to be around 380 - 400 heal I would imagine.

I see Lok has some very nice Avian meat at this time. I went there and was killing some Gurks and collecting herbivore meat while gaining xp and decided to shoot a Pharple. Well that Pharple didn't give much meat, but I'm sure I can find plenty of Perlek's that will. The herbivore meat on Lok is decent, but the stuff on Tatooine right now is much better. Of course you have to find Bantha's, Ronto's, Zucca Boar's or non domesticated Eopie's for the herbivore meat there.

I'll probably be spending alot of time on these two planets over the weekend gathering these resources and gaining xp for Carbineer. I'd love to gather a good 50k or more of each of these resources, but that's alot of killing lol. I'll see what I can do though.

I'd take a consistant 2k buff over a random buff with the potential to be below 1k any day of the week. As I've said before, other than in PvP -- where you need every type of edge you can get over your foe -- any buff above 2k is more than enough for me to hunt.

As soon as I finish carbineer and the last 2 boxes of TKA I need, I'd be more than happy to drop harvs for you guys. I'm not sure if I'll have scout when I'm done, but if I do, I'd also be more than happy to gather animal resources (meat, hide, etc) for you as well. At the momment, I'm hunting on Dantooine and gathering herbivore meat whenever I kill a bol or a piket.

Top Bottom