Clandestine Jedi's

All in for the Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How cool would it be to walk into a PVP fight and every single one of us whip out lightsabers and go to work on some dirty rebels? I don't think that Jedi will lead to some big end result of the game, but since there isn't anything else to do, why not?

It seems that the theory is master the 4 holo professions, then a 5th profession that you don't get a clue to. Holocrons are hard to come by, and mastering professions takes groups for combat professions and resources for crafting professions. Individually, this isn't exactly easy, but if we all committed to following the ways of the Holo and helping each other out, I don't think it would be that difficult. What do you guys think? I am willing to drop DE and Arch temporarily while I get MBH. I can create enough city structures and harvesters to keep us going, until I can get them back. Worst case, we can always pay someone to build them for us! Count me in if you guys are up for it.

Scudd

Sure, why not? I was going to drop MCM for MTKA anyways. Maybe I should just try to get some of those holos and do what they say. Like Scudd said, leveling up really isn't that hard if you have the tools/freinds/resources needed to do it.

Ethakk

Staff member
Are they still dropping Holocrons? I must have killed a zillion Surface marshalls/force sensitives, and haven't found anything, do they look just like those ones did before the CSR's snuck into my house and smashed it up?

P.S I don't really understand the five professions, so do you need five holocrons then?

P.S.S If so then that really pisses me off, crummy ploy to make sure that I stay on for however long it takes to get five different professions, I was planning on doing that anyhow, maybe in protest to this shoddy treatment I'll boycot S.W.G and get trashed on Listerine.

The theory is that each char is assigned 5 professions upon creation. Master those 5 and the FSCS is yours. The Holocrons will tell you up to 4 of these professions to master. If you wanted, you could just master every profession in the game and open up the slot eventually. The Holocrons just help and are not required.

Scudd

Here's a decent interview of an actual Jedi... http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/...transmissions&Number=182476&page=0&view=&sb=5

Pretty good info there. The guy mastered 8 professions. 4 elite, 4 novice. I found it interesting that one of his holos were silent. Ithink from talking to Ofari in Theed that he too had a "silent" holo. I think he said he mastered marksman after that holo and that opened his FSS.

Someone wanna help me get a holo or two next time I'm on?

Mandarr

Staff member
Yes Scuddman, Dragonetti and I are actively pursuing the force sensative npc's right now actually. Hopefully we'll eventually get enough holocrons for all of us.

Instead of following the ways of the Holo, I am going to try something different. There is a theory out there that you just need to master 4 basic and 3 elite professions from those 4 basic. I have my own doubts as to if one of those elite needs to be a hybrid (ie profession mastery requires skills from more than one starting profession), but we will see.

Master Entertainer-->Master Image Designer (Done)
Master Artisan-->Master Droid Engineer, Master Architect (Done)
Master Brawler-->Master Teras Kasi (Just need Brawler)
Master Medic

If this doesn't work, then my plan is to master scout and marksman (which will also mean I have mastered all of the starting professions) and start working toward Master Bounty Hunter.

Scudd

Hmm, interesting. Maybe I'll wait and see if that works. If so, I have more done that I had imagined. Also, if required, I have the hybrid (MCM) done allready. I think for now I'll keep working for Master TKA and then Master Brawler.

Error

Staff member
A silent holo means you have one profession left to master and it's up to you to find that profession,the holo business is done from that point on...

Top Bottom