Closed Beta/Stress Test beta united!!

Mandarr

Staff member
Pointman, you and Scudd will be able to create characters on the stress test servers now as they've lifted the seperation. We've been playing on Eastern time zone, Test server one.

Free open beta will probably be sometime next week I would assume and they've announced a launch date for Nov. 23rd. I know my copy will be at my local EB store waiting for me so I'll be in there day one lol.

As far as grouping goes for the missions. If there's alot of us on at one time, we'll just have to make two groups and take turns on the boss man quests such as Hogger or Princess lol.

I do hope they tweak it some more though and add more lower level mission creatures to account for the masses that are seeking them out. To counter the massive ammounts of people on certain missions, I've just been going to other missions or just running along killing whatever for the hell of it lol.

It's nice to get the quests done and all that, but there's alot more stuff to do as well. I may even grab me up a pole and drop a line into the newbie area lakes today for a spell lol. I need to keep my pet fed so it'll be happy haha.

Mandarr

Staff member
Doh! I forgot to mention that the Stress Test accounts will not be able to see the closed beta servers. They've just made it possible for closed accounts to unite with friends and guildmates on the stress test servers if they would like to do so.

man

i was gonna say something so i hit reply then when it came up my mind went blank

i hate that

maybe i will remember later....

dangit

Mandarr

Staff member
That happens to me all the time. Like when I'm listening to something people are talking about and then .........................................................................................................................................................................

damn! what the hell was I thinking there? :D

Damn.. my stress account doesnt seem to wanna be workin... I think I named it the same as my closed -.-....

I don't think you can use the same account info from the old stress test. I just tried mine and it didn't work.

If you need your closed beta information, I can send it to you man.

Scudd

Na.. I got it.. but Id rather you use it. and who ever else is/wants to use it.

Reformated Blues

I started the down load for WoW last night before I went to bed but when I woke up this morning the down load had stopped. Says it timed out. Dammit, it's gonna take me a while to get all my settings back to where I had them.

/frustratedsigh

:devildl:

Top Bottom