COG CITY PLANNER

Here are some layouts of COG CITY.

1. This is COG CITY at LVL1 COG CITY LVL 1 NOW

2. I propose that we modify our layout now. This will allow us to get the city ready for when we reach LVL 2 and are able to start placing some civic structures. NOTE: I designed this around Quasabi's current structures which cannot be moved until he comes back. Once he comes back he will only need to make minor adjustments to his structures to fit in to the plan. There is plenty of open space to place temp structures while we await expansion.
COG CITY LVL 1 REORGANIZED.

3. Once we reach LVL 2 we will be able to drop a Bank, a Cantina and Med Gardens. And yes, Lock, the gardens are planned for in front of your house :) .
COG CITY LVL 2

4. If we wish to reach LVL 3 we will be able to place a Cloning Facility, a Hospital and Large Gardens. Note, that if we wish to attain LVL 3 status we will need 35 citizens.
COG CITY LVL 3

5. I planned out LVL 4 just for the hell of it.
COG CITY LVL 4

6. I didn't plan out LVL 5 because the only additional structure that can be added is the Exotic Garden.

With Each expaned map I did not add additional houses as I think it is pretty clear where the residential areas will be. I planned the industrial areas behind the Guild Hall and any additional factories could be added in that location.

These maps are just a proposal. If anyone else has any further ideas go to the SWG City Map Maker site and have at it.

Mandarr

Staff member
Very Cool Grendel! If we can get more people to move into the city though we may want to move all the factories to one spot and put them outside the city radius or we'll need to pay tax on them as well if there is a property tax imposed.

Mandarr

Staff member
Here are a few I played around with. I like to call them Cogtopia. The last two are with other guilds in the city heh.

Mandarr

Staff member
Damn these are big, but I don't have any photoshop stuff installed right now so bear with me. I don't plan on the city looking like this actually, but I was having fun messing with it lol. :):moon: :spank:

Mandarr

Staff member
This was my last and I think my favorite design for multiguilds. (of the three I made anyway lol):D

**EDIT** Nevermind, it didn't save correctly apparently. It looked all weird so I deleted it lol.

Error

Staff member
This is more of what I had in mind,I think it would make things a little more tight and city like with out getting structures all spread out from each other...If it were to work the way I would think then this is sorta like a city center type creation...

Obviously not all the types of structures are placed on the map,I only used the ones I thought were important for my idea to work...Something like this also wouldnt work until after future advancement of our city...

I think it would keep all the major city structures close together to eliminate the running around between them...

Error

Staff member
2 new images,basically the same but straightened up a little and added to them...

One is with less houses and the other is with a bunch should we expand that far...

Mandarr

Staff member
I like those Error! Let's do it! Only thing is, can we do it without moving our current vendor tent? Otherwise my vendors are going to look real ugly becasue I don't have the skill points to go back up the hiring tree again.:troy:

Error

Staff member
Yes it can be, the vendor tents are the 2 things at the end of the house rows,the current tent is closer to city hall than in the map from what it looks like but the map was as close to city hall as I could get it.....

Top Bottom