Conjunction Construction

If the SWG book is correct, houses, extractors and other items that have a deed can be deconstructed. First make sure that you have fully paid the maintenance on the structure or that you click yes when it asks if you would like to make the required maintenance payment. If not, your item goes poof! Then click on destroy, then reconfirm, and the deed should show up in your inventory. I wasn't able to find any info on what happens to the items (like a couch inside of a house) when the deed is placed in your inventory. My guess would be that those also return to your inventory and you have to replace them once you replace your house.

Looks like if we don't like the neighbors we can move on!

Scudd

I was thinking about that. It's not that I don't like the people around us, there seems to be many valuable relationships that can be made with them. My problem was while trying to build my house, I had a pain in the ass time finding a spot for it. When I went to build my wind generator, I had to trek even farther. I just don't think there is enough space for when the others decide to build a house or something that we will all be close together.

One solution I came up with was to find another place to live, but leave our 2 houses there to be used as vendors or storage. I have no problem having another small house as long as I can pay the maintenance. I don't know if it is even possible, but I would much rather have all of our houses, generators, etc right near each other, with no outsiders in between us.

With the possibility of packing up the house and moving it, maybe it won't be so hard to move after all. Just throwing some ideas out there.

i'd like to buy a house on naboo and u all can put ur junk outside =) but seriously we're on naboo a lot so it only seems natural to get a crib there -scudders can that girl build a house there?

Me and Gren tried contacting her last night, but we didn't get a reply. I'm pretty sure she can, seeing as though she built some for Scudd and I. I still need to get some furniture and stuff from her, so hopefully I can get a hold of her. Unless she has allready sold it, which she told me she wouldn't, she has a small Naboo house for $5k.

The house hoe won't sell anything unless her pimp (me) says she can. If she does sell it, she can make more. I am quite pleased with the current location due to the number of vendors and the distance from Theed. As far as the harvestors and extractors go, you just have to remember that if they are close to your house today, the resource might dry up tomorrow and force you to move again. I am sticking with where I am at for now, and at 25k for 30 days of maintenance, I don't think I will be getting another house anytime soon.

Scudd

Well, I was ready to buy a house but after checking out Scudd's and realizing that I can't put anything in there unless I physically give it to him I am having second thoughts. My main reason for wanting a house would be for storage and to let others use it for storage. I am assuming that retrieving an item would be just as difficult but if there is a way around the owner having to be involved in everything then I am ready to buy now. If not I am willing to forego a pad of my own in order to save up for a guild hall.

The problem is that I don't know what everyone else is really interested in. If it's a guild hall or enough houses to have a COG city then we're all going to have to start working towards that. I currently have 70k, 50k of which I am not going to touch, how much do we need and how much does everyone else(aside from Scuddbacca Trump) have? I just want to know how far we have to go....

BTW, Scudd, can you contact your house hoe for me and see if she can get me a deed? THANK YOU!

My pad is yo pad [COG]

When I picked up the medium house, I was under the impression that anyone I assigned would be able to drop their stuff. Apparently you can only do that in your own house though. I am not sure if anyone can put stuff down in a guild hall, but I think that you can.

If we gather all the resources for the hall, I would think that we wouldn't need to pay more than 50k for it to be built. I am not sure what maintenance is on one of those bad boys though. I think everyone should get a small house for storage and we can turn them into vendors later if necessary. I will probably leave the Compound up for my personal resource storage and for the crafting stations inside. FYI, the resources for a PA hall are below:

35906 Low Grade Ore
14902 Metal
1060 Carbonate Ore
1000 Aluminum
800 Non-Ferrous Metal
658 Steel
508 Copper
400 Reactive Gas
100 Chemical
16 Polymer
14 Inert Gas
4 Armophous Gemstone

I could probably gather all of these resources within a week. I am guessing it would cost me around 40k in harvestor costs and maintenance costs to gather all of the resources. If you guys could chip in on the actual cost of building the hall, then I would say we could have the deed in about a week and a half. If you guys are interested in doing this, post here and I will get started when I get back home Sunday night.

I am very interested. Now let me ask a question. Let's say I found some locked containers and had them stored in my house - is there a way I could keep someone from slicing them open? :innocent:

:HWING: :bobafett: :dstar1: :Vader: :Trooper: [COG]

Here is my best guess: People (smugglers) can only slice locked containers looted from corpses or found somewhere other than an actual player's house. I don't think they would be able to steal from another player. If they can, you can allways lock your house, and add the people you want to allow inside to the entry list.

I can chip in on the resourses. When you get back Scudd, we can get together and work out who will get what, and if we both get some of the same resource we can make sure we get the same kind. Right now I have one wind generator, one personal mineral extractor, and one personal chemical extractor. I need more wind generators, because the one I have only got enough energy in about 24 hours to run my PME for 4 hours.

Seriously? You must not have it in the right spot then. My wind generator gathered enough for me to run my extractor for more than 3 days in 24 hours.

Wind Survey Tool [COG]

Well, apparently I just don't know how to read the damn stats. When I put the energy in the harvestor and looked at the status, it said there was enough maintenance paid for about 7 days and then next to energy pool (or something like that) it said in parentesis (4:15). I assumed that meant 4 hours and 15 minutes, but it still said that after about 24 hours or so. there was nearly 3k of energy in there, and I think I put just under 4k to begin with. I'll have to write some numbers down and track the changes.

One guy told me it takes about 500 energy units to run a personal extractor for 24 hours. Maybe the 4:15 means 4 days 15 hours. That would be closer to 666 units of energy per day. I guess the best way to figure it out will just be to let them run and see what happens.

I went to look at it again, and the one that was at 4:15 is at 4:11 about 24 hours later. I tried looking for a pattern or some sort of mathematical symetry, but I can't see any. My guess, it's just bugged like 50% of the things in the game.

Who knew we could be so in to such a buggy game. It get's annoying having to log out and come back just to see your waypoints and then only to have them lead to empty missions but all the other cool stuff in the game makes up for the little annoyances...

Error

Staff member
Slowly but surely they are getting worked out,there are a ton of bugs in the game but none of them make the game anywhere near unplayable IMO...I dont like any of them and they are annoying but the game is fun as hell so they dont bother me all that much...

I DONT like getting a missions and running 2000m just to find it gone,it sucks to do that and come back home empty handed...IMO that and the disappearing bug are the most annoying bugs in the game...

But all is well and I'm sure they'll fix the problems sooner or later...

Hey E, I just noticed that the robot in your sig looks like he's wearing composite armor...

Mandarr

Staff member
Don't worry about me (sneaky smuggler) sneaking into your home and unlocking your containers and making them vanish into thin air. I am now able to make the Flow Analyzer Nodes and I can pretty much gaurantee you I can open your locked containers and you'll be able to put stuff in them in your house and nobody can get too them. :) Soon I will be able to slice any of your weapons and armor you all may need sliced. :)

Sounds sweet man. I have several pistols and melee weapons that you can slice on for practice. When you finally get good at it, I will let you jack around with my vibro knucklers...

Since Mandarr seems to be well on the way to achieving master smuggler, I think I am going to stick with my original plan of Teras Kasi Master. The fighting skills will come in handy, and if I need some credits I can go jack some Tusken gear. If they don't nerf it, the TK forum says a TK Master can take down a Tusken Captain in 3 hits.

Scudd "Whippin' Some Ronto Ass" bacca

Top Bottom