[Console?] GTA IV

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, you are missing out, the thing looks awesome, it will have built in MP, and will be released on the PS3 and 360, seems PC gamers are getting f-ed in the a again. Hopefully they release a PC version, would easily make game of the year from the looks of it.

[ Link ]

Mandarr

Staff member
a multiplayer grand theft auto would be kind of fun, I just bought rainbow six vegas the other day, but haven't installed it yet. I hope my current computer will handle the game. I may have to wait untill I upgrade here in a couple months.

What are your specs?

Any video card under a 6800 would probably feel like hell.

Iv been playin it for a while now, bought a 360 just for it, fun game, MP is entertaining, anyone else have a 360 and own the game?

Error

Staff member
Nope, I have a Wii and ordered a PS3 so I'll probabaly pick it up for the PS3 when I get it.

Mandarr

Staff member
Don't you have to pay extra for XBox Live in order to play online with the 360? One of my Nephews has a 360.

Mandarr;7581 said:
Don't you have to pay extra for XBox Live in order to play online with the 360? One of my Nephews has a 360.

You do, but its worth it, unlike the PS3's online network, which had problems on GTAIV release day.

Error

Staff member
360 will get rolled once developers get the hang of PS3 hardware, right now they've had much more time to work with the 360 yet most of this first gen PS3 stuff is neck and neck with the 360.

I'd say by this time next year the PS3 games will out shine most of anything on the 360, their online support might be better but I have a PC for all that jazz so it's no biggie to me.

Ethakk

Staff member
I agree with Error regarding the PS3 if I was going to shell out for another console.

Top Bottom