Cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
I do like the black background, but yet it's really hard to read stuff. Can you possibly change it to a blue background or something else so it's easier to read? Thanks. :applause:

Mandarr

Staff member
Hey I see there's a thing at the bottom where we can choose or something, but they are both black. This is seriously hard to read like it is now for me at least. Would it be possible to add another option so I can change it to something else for myself and ya'll keep it the way you want it? A blue background with the default text color would probably make it easier for me to read.:kool:

I'll add a new style once I have the time, and yes, once one is added that isn't black, it will be selectable. Get some new eyes.

Right now my main goal would be a successful upgrade of the forums.

Mandarr

Staff member
That's cool. Yeah my eyes suck ass. I did turn up my brightness some more, but it's damn near maxed out and it's just the default text on the background is hard to read. I like black backgrounds and always use it for my desktop background surrounding the current hottie I select to donn my screen. (I've been using the same pic for damn near a year now. I don't want to delete her! lol)

Different colors would look good in the text for this background if nothing else.
But I don't know what I could see better.

Ethakk

Staff member
Why don't you just increase the size of the text and shut your trap old man.

Ethakk

Staff member
Funny thing that, you managed to read what I said in order to piss about it just fine.

Mandarr

Staff member
Well duh, it's not like I just now am having a problem seeing the posts. If I get about no more than 10 inches away from the monitor, I can see what is written. :blockhead

Ethakk

Staff member
Well duh, it's obvious you just don't understand why I'd have a hard time understanding why you're crying about this after how many years?

Ethakk

Staff member
You know dude everyone else who doesn't come around anymore have the right idea. I fucking tolerate you because I thought there was hope for you but there isn't you're a fucking self absorbed whiny loser.

You used to be fun to play shit with at least, then you quit your job sat around on your worthless selfish ass for fucking years crying over how hard the world is on you.

There's nothing more satisfying than getting up at 6:30 in the morning going to work for nine hours coming home getting on to see if anyone wants to play something for a couple of hours and instead listening to you talk about television nonstop, shoot down every suggested game with pathetic puerile excuses "it's too hard, it's too much like (insert game title) that I didn't like that I played eight years ago, I'm not good at that, I'm no good if I can't turtle" blah blah fucking blah. You're such a jackoff thinking that anyone is stupid enough to believe your pathetic excuses.

You ought to take something from that, maybe if you weren't such a loser you'd be more appreciative of killing time playing something and don't even bother with that "I'm too sick, my back hurts, I can't see" bullshit that's not why you quit your job fucking five years ago that's just the excuse you use now for not getting another one or going to school or basically doing anything but being a drain on society and a burden on anyone who can tolerate you.

More to the point of playing something, did you ever consider playing something that anyone other than you had an interest in? In the extremely rare situation that you do play something rather than being the six hundred pound elephant in the corner lurking when someone else is playing, did you ever consider playing it the way anyone else does? Oh and you self obscessed dipshit that's essentially verbatim to what someone else gave me as their reason for why they don't bother getting on TS anymore and I'm just stealing it because it's so apt.

You sit there and piss and moan about how I pick on you, fucking hours trying to convince you to go to school or what you'd be good at or what sort of a job you could do part time, or picking up a God damned book to keep your feeble mind from rotting any further (and yes asshole sitting around doing nothing for years doesn't help your mental faculties no matter what you may think.)

You should be fucking thanking me for putting up with you as long as I have when it would have been far easier to just not get on anymore like the others. You've gotten so unpleasant that I feel nostalgic about playing games with the twins while they were on the rag.

It's too bad your dad is so old because you need your whiny ass beat, I'm so tired of you if I had the fucking time I'd come down and do it myself. REALITY CHECK Mantard you are no more important than anyone else, you don't deserve to have a living handed to you, you used to be intelligent enough to look down on the average idiot but you're not anymore, you aren't important enough for anyone anywhere for any reason to be after you so that paranoia shit is even more missplaced than your selfish notions that you're a victim with a license to bitch.

Don't worry about not reading the whole thing dude, in no way would I expect you to ever even entertain the idea that anything wrong in your life is your own fault. I just thought it important to put my cards on the table finally.

Mandarr

Staff member
Dude seriously, you're fucking stupid man. This shit is hard to see. All I'm asking is for a choice to change the background so I can see it and you're going off. WTF is your problem? Why the fuck do I have to buy and play a game if I don't want to play it? I'm not stopping you from playing it you fucking dumbass. I'm in the process of trying to get that Rome game working just so I'd have something to play with you to shut your fucking ass up about it. Their going to have to give me a new cd key. You've got some serious mental problems dude. I think you're probably one step away from taking your guns to your local mall outlet and doing the old murder suicide mayhem bullshit. You can kiss my ass fucktard. :7:

Ethakk

Staff member
lol, Way to miss the point loser. But then I did say you would. As for me being stupid and being an asshole.....um really, coming from you?

I tell you what dude I'll give you another shot, keeping in mind that I have a few things going over you.

1. I'm gainfully and chronically employed.
2. I'm well read and educated.
3. I have relationships with people outside of the basement.
4. I'll play anything that anyone wants to as long as it's not the exact same thing for weeks in a row.
5. I've never held anyone hostage with a ninety minute long diatribe about the Sarah Connor Chronicles being cancelled.

That's a few but then I don't have all night to list your faults so come on #1 give me your best shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom