Corelian Corvette

This is what I have been able to find on the various forums regarding the Corelian Corvette:

Only 1 ticket is necessary per group.
Group size is 10 players.
Only need to do one of the 3 missions listed to get ticket to Corvette.
You may do these missions as many times as you wish.
You do not have to be neutral to do the neutral missions.

Imperial Missions Start with: :Trooper:

Lt Sabol: Tatooine, Bestine (Assassination mission; -1291 -3539)
-Corelia - Afarathu Cave -2557 3005
-Dant. Abandoned Reb Base -6676 5557
-Dath, Starship Wreckage 5696 1952

Colonel Darkstone: Tatooine, Imperial Oasis (Rescue mission; -5321 2702)
-CorSec base on Corellia
-Woolamander Temple on Yavin 4
-Droid Engineer Cave on Lok

Lt. Velso: Emperor’s retreat, Naboo (Destroy mission; Confirmed)
-Dant - Dantari Janta Stronghold(POI)
-Tat - Anchorhead Cantina Basement (138 -5357)
- Talus - Dearic, Erran Sith (POI)

Rebel Missions Start with: :zap:

Pashna Starkiller: Corellia, Bela Vistal (Assassination mission; 6772 -5697)

Adar Tallon: Corellia, Tyrena (Rescue mission; -5448 -2674)

Master Sergeant Crowley: Corellia, Kor Vella (Destroy mission; -3404 3092)

Neutral Missions Start with: :dstar2:

Bruce McBrain: Jabba's Palace, Tatooine
(Destroy Mission;-580 -6220)
-Maulers ?Stronghold? on Naboo(POI)
-Rogue CorSec(POI)
-Dath Nightsister Slave Camp(POI)

Bronell: Jabba's Palace, Tatooine (Assassination mission; 2nd Floor by Ephont Mon)
(Assassin Mission; -5914 -6232)
-Binayre Pirates on Talus (POI)
-Naboo, Pirate Bunker (-1507 -1729)
-Canyon Corsairs on Lok

Yondalla: Wayfar, Tatooine (Rescue mission; Inside cantina)
(Rescue Mission; -5150 -6588)
- Kahmurra Bio-Genitics Lab, Talus (POI)
- Lord Nyax Hideout, Cor (POI)
- Korgas, Endor(?)

Mandarr

Staff member
Some usefull information I found on the forums:

Just want to put up some information that I've learned to be valuable for taking on the corvette.

Key Info:
Stay Together.
Stay focus on the same target.
Make sure everyone in the group knows the purpose of the mission. (makes a big difference)

Don't use Ranged AOE attack. Melee and Commando's 16m AOE attack works fine and won't aggro the rest of the ship.
Key location in the ship.

1) Entry area: You appear here when you board. Also same place from cloning.

2) Meeting room (Lower level): Override switch to activate key elevator for the Rescue and Assasination mission is located there. It's in the center of the ship towards the left side. About 3 98k HAM mobs in here.

3) Engine room (lower level): 4 SBD/BD located in there. Good luck! Have 1 or 2 guys run in there while the rest stays back. Have 1 keep aggro, and the other one run in to get the part/code (Not sure because other folks did this part in my group). If the guys survive and get out, have the group ready to take down the aggroed SBD. Be ready to have atleast 1 person die during this process.

4) Forward Galley (lower level, round room with 5 passages). The rear 2 are the access route to gain entry into this area. The 2 to the sides are for getting room codes. Keep the core of the group in the area. Don't split up. Have 1 person run to grab the codes.

5) Weapons storage (Lower level, big room at the front of the ship). Use one of the codes to gain access to the smaller room in there for another code. 4 to 5 98k ham mobs in here. Be ready for a fight.

6) Long passageway (lower level, from forward galley to Weapons storage). Our group somehow managed to stand on top of a spawn point. We survived somehow. Don't loiter there... mix of 60k and 98k ham mob. Approximately ~4 would spawn.

7) Elevator Corridors. (forward part of ship). You first gain access to here from the long passageway in the lower level. Go right (coming from aft to bow of ship) to take the elevator down. There's a control room to get codes (can't remeber whether it's the prisoner or the admiral assasination code). Going left, with the elevator overide in place (see meeting room), you go up. Here you gain access to couple of key areas.

8) Bridge. Since our group didn't do the destroy mission, we didn't visit here. Gain access from elevator corridor with the up elevator.

9) Prisoner holding cell. Gain access from elevator corridor with the up elevator.

10) Admiral's Office. These are opposite each other. You walk past these room on way to bridge from elevator corridor. Depending on which on you have to assasin, you open the appropriate door with the key codes. Otherwise,the door stays locked.

Again, this is limited information that I have. For others that have more information to fill in, please post what you know.
There's one area that we didn't go through. That's the upper level. On my first trip to the Corvette, it was a nightmare up there. 2nd trip where we finished the mission (assasination/rescue), we didn't need to gain access to this level. Not sure what's there. I'm guessing a source for some loot to build the AV-21 or something.

The following you need to complete the different missions.
Rescue:

1) You need to get a droid part to repair a busted droid in the engine room. Part is in locker room on entry level. Engine room is lower level.

2) Need to overide elevator lock out. Term located in Meeting room, port side lower level.
3) Need to get prisoner cell codes. Get from prison control room located in the neck of the ship. Lower level.

4) With the elevator override in place, get to upper level of ship's neck to free them.

5) Mission done.

Assasination:

1) You need to get a droid part to repair a busted droid in the engine room. Part is in locker room on entry level. Engine room is lower level.

2) Need to overide elevator lock out. Term located in Meeting room, port side lower level.

3) Need to get VIP room access codes. Located in middle level branching off the room with 5 exits. Gain Port or starboard codes depending on who you are killing.

4) With the elevator override in place, get to upper level of ships neck to gain access to VIP room.

5) Kill VIP. Mission done

Destroy

1) Find a computer disk. Upper level. Aft section. Search computers in rooms there for clues.

2) You need to get a droid part to repair a busted droid in the engine room. Part is in locker room on entry level. Engine room is lower level.

3) Gain access to engine controll room and use disk on computer there. Mid level

4) Go back to engine room and set the computer there properly

5) Need to overide elevator lock out. Term located in Meeting room, port side lower level.

6) Access Hyperdrive computer and put in correct setting. Lower level. Neck of ship. located off teh room with 5 exits

7) Gain access to Bridge. Nose of ship, upper level (hmmm, somehow some wehre I forgot where to grab the bridge codes...)

8) Set terminal on Bridge to set self destruct. Mission done.
For those that want a detail walk through, forget about it... This is more information than necessary. Knowing it all before exploring the ship takes the fun out of the mission...

Another guy posted this and I was thinking perhaps this might help the other day.

think the easiest way........and how most people are doing it.

1. get a smuggler to feign death the super bots/and or drag them on the stormies which they will wipe out

2. while the smuggler is playing with the super battledroids the rest of the team can complete the puzzles ect

I'll be getting some tickets to go up to that sucker again tonight if anyone is interested in trying it. Let's beat this sucker!

:Vader:

Ethakk

Staff member
I think that the Assassination mission would be the easiest, just from running around getting killed last night I figured the way to the room where that droid is you need to repair, and getting to the level where the elevator is, the meeting room is, the engine room is all you have to do is go to the end of the hall you start in.

Plus that feign death on that one battledroid instead of that other side where there are 4 must be why that guy from yesterday kept asking about a smuggler.

Mandarr

Staff member
After running the assasination mission again tonight I think I've familiarized myself with the layout of the ship and we'll be able to finish that mission the next time we go. Instead of going to kill a target on the bridge though we need to go to that 5 way tunnel split area and go to the side rooms and get codes for officer quarters to deactivate the doors. They are apparently the ones in the same area as the bridge. We need to kill someone in those rooms. Hopefully we can get a full group of us to get in there and get this mission done tonight. :)

Provided I get a few things done before hand, I should be on tonight around 10pm EDT. Count me in if you guys go there around that time.

Top Bottom