David Caruso.....Ethakk's favorite CSI

Mandarr

Staff member
Hey Ethakk, I thought you might find this to be as funny as I did. The other day I'd seen a video someplace that EHOW had linked to, that had about 5 minutes of David Caruso one liners from CSI Miami. Well, today there's another link were this guy supposedly wrote this letter to CBS about him and his character lol. Check it out here if you want a good laugh.

http://redpushpin.blogspot.com/2009/03/open-letter-to-writers-producers-and.html

I'm not postive, but I have to wonder if the guy who wrote that isn't YOU! lol! He goes over the same stuff you do it seems. It's pretty damned funny and well worth the read.

Ethakk

Staff member
Yep, that pretty much sums up his God awful acting in that stupidass show.

Mandarr

Staff member
I was going to post another link about someone's rant on Nicholas Cage, but I didn't. It was pretty funny too. Although I still enjoy his movies even though according to that guy he's been making the SAME movie for the last 20 years loll.

Ethakk

Staff member
Eh, I wouldn't say he's been making the same movie for twenty years. I would however say that he's one step above Denzel Washington in the category of having the same character in every movie for the last twenty years; though at least Cage seems like he can pretend to be something other than angry to show off his "acting" skills.

Cage is crap, hes up there with Samual L Jackson, the character may be "different", but they are all played the same.

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm a fan of Sammy's too lol. Although I don't really plan to see that sorry assed movie "The Spirit" or whatever that was called that came out last December.

Error

Staff member
Yeah I like Sammy as well...

Who else would have BMF engraved in thier lightsaber hilt?

Ethakk

Staff member
Someone with a great big chip on their shoulder, Jackson is alright but I really don't care for most of his movies either.
"the character may be "different", but they are all played the same." Yeah..because being one step above Denzel Washington's acting skills is a hell of feat fool.

Top Bottom