Delegate Faction Points!

I have read threads on the SWG forum that talk about transferring faction points, well I tried it and it actually works.

You must be declared and all you have to do is select the person you want to transfer points to and type in /delegateFactionPoints XXX (XXX= amount of points). This is very cool. Ethakk gets a 10% discount and once he makes Master Smuggler he will get a 25% discount. He is more than willing to pick up any faction gear that we may need for us. Now we know how those people on Talus were able to afford that Imp Base.

All those willing to chip in and give Ethakk a bunch of faction points to buy us a faction HQ say I.

I [COG]

I don't know what penalty transferring my faction points would have on rank but it isn't like my rank earns me anything anyway.

I think Scudd's saying there may be more or less of a penalty depending on what your rank is.

Ethakk

Staff member
Penalty

So is it that the person transferring points needs to have a higher rank in order to lower the penalty (ie the bank surcharge) or the person receiving the points needs to have a higher rank, in order to get a faction HQ I'll undoubtedly need a higher point cap anyhow, (I don't know what the cap is for a sergeant), but as it gets to the point where we might want one, I'll just do a point marathon to get to major or something.

p.s. I don't know if everything in smuggler is fixed yet, but there is a skill that says you might be able to purchase faction points as well, I don't know what the end result is, but presumably it's just an assload of credits :pokin: .

perhaps we should just do an experiment between a few of us with different ranks to see what happens?

Top Bottom