Duel of the Businessmen (musical score by John Williams)

Mandarr

Staff member
One day there were three businessmen. When one of them decided to go on break and do a little fishing, the other two started a fight over who was going to have to clean the bathroom that day!

Mandarr

Staff member
The businessman that was going fishing was amazed that they would fight over such a simple task as cleaning a toilet, but he went ahead and went about his business anyway while the other two rumbled in the store.

Mandarr

Staff member
So the Wookie businessman pulls out his bowcaster and shoots the little, small, fat, bald bussinessman!

Mandarr

Staff member
"Ouch! That hurt!", cried the little, small, fat bussinessman. But did the big Wookie care? No! He even bragged about it to the little man. "Mwuhahaha!!! I don't even have marksman skills! Take that you little fat businsessman! You will clean the toilet now!"

Mandarr

Staff member
But the little, small, fat, bald businessman had his own tricks up his sleave. (or rather somewhere else as the story shows!) He uses his super secret smelly ass manuever on the Wookie business man for 4500 points of damage! "Take that wookieman!", says the little, small, fat, bald businessman.

Mandarr

Staff member
Obviously in shear pain from the look on his face, the wookie businessman counterattacks with a blow to the gut of the little, fat, bald businessman! KAPOW!!!

Mandarr

Staff member
Seeing he has no other option but to use his last weapon of choice. The little, fat businessman pulls out his own fishing pole and begins to use it's powers against the big wookie. "Ungard!", says the little man.

Mandarr

Staff member
The big wookie defends himself against the mighty blows of the little, fat, bald businessman with his uber powerfull fishingpole!

Mandarr

Staff member
Taking even further advantage of the turning of the battle. The little, fat, bald businessman kicks the wookie yet again!

Mandarr

Staff member
Now this is where the story starts to take another turn. You see Grend, another businessman had happend along to see what all the shouting was about.

Mandarr

Staff member
That's when he sees the little, fat, bald businessman strike out on the Wookie businessman. He's shocked by what he's seeing here! "What are you two fighting about", says Grend.

Mandarr

Staff member
"We're fighting about who has to clean the toilet today damnit!", says the Wookie businessman. "I'm not gonna' do it either!", says the little, fat, bald businessman. "Well don't even think Stugot's or myself are going to clean that nasty thing!", says Grend as he draws his sword and joins the fight. "That's right! I'm not cleaning it either!", says Stugots.

Mandarr

Staff member
So then it's suddenly an all out brawl! Who will clean the toilet. After all it's never been cleaned and actually nobody's ever been able to even find it in the store! OMG it stinks soooo bad!!! "I WILL NOT CLEAN IT!!!", they all shout at each other!

Mandarr

Staff member
And then it happens. The blow comes swift and hard to the little, fat, bald businessman. BAP!!!!

Mandarr

Staff member
Then, to ensure a victory for the others. The wookie businessman runs up on the little, fat, bald businessman as fast as he can!

Top Bottom