Everquest 2

Mandarr

Staff member
Whether any of ya'll follow me to E2 or not is entirely up to the individuals so don't feel preasured to play. If you're interested in some info though here is a recent article frome gamespy.

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/everquest-ii/522851p1.html?fromint=1

It talks a little more about the crafting side of things, etc. Like I told Marvin, if there's fun things to do while making your character then I enjoy doing that and there's sure to be more content in this game than swg and jtl will have combined. :skull:

I just can't see myself at this point in time buying another SOE game. They let me down with SWG for a year, they do not deserve my money if this game takes as long to get right as SWG has (and it STILL isn't right).

Error

Staff member
There is a HUGE defference between EQ2 and SWG so you cant really compare the two...EQ is SOE's baby much like counterstrike was sierras baby (the reason why it has out lived all the other sierra games)...They dont call it evercrack for nothing and it's one of the most popular games in history,I doubt EQ has gotten it's success from being buggy...

I would be more worried about jumping in to a game that hasnt had a previous success record much like SWG, I dont wanna beta test an un-proven game anymore...

Top Bottom