Fallen Earth

Mandarr

Staff member
Is a post apocalyptic mmo that's supposed to be first person shooter based with mmorpg elements. Crafting and economy like SWG. Check it out here and apply to the beta if you'd like. If this game turns out like it sounds, I will probably be playing it until TOR comes out or even after perhaps if it's real fun and different.

http://www.fallenearth.com/

:bobafett:

> EDIT by Silent-X - Video inclusion no longer works <

As you can see it looks a lot like SWG as well. I'm guessing they're using the same graphic engine even. And did I forget to mention there are NO classes? You are suppsedly able to make your character any way you'd like them to be, just like pre cu SWG.

And yes, this G4 dumbass is annoying, but the game footage is cool.

Looks pretty cool, can't wait to check it out, hopefully the crafting system is in-depth.

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm downloading the free 10 day trial right now. Going to possibly buy and play it for awhile as I've gotten bored with the vampire text based mmo I've been playing. I could've spent that money I put into that game elsewhere lol. Anyway, I did enjoy the crafting aspect and fps style of this game in the beta and I'll find out if it's any better I guess. Look me up on teamspeak if you want to play some with me.

Id play it with you, but the last time I messed with the trial it just didn't hook me. Nor can I afford it atm.

Mandarr

Staff member
I actually downloaded it and then found that I'd finally received my copy of Red Dead Redemption lol. So I've been playing the hell out of that instead unless my Nephew is here playing something on the PS3. All I've done so far is create a guy and sent him to the area I'd started in before during the beta. Still up in the air as to whether I'll buy and play yet though. I too am broke currently, but I think I'd rather pay $15 a month to play FE than to put anymore money into the vampire game I'd been playing lol. At least FE will have more to do and have actual graphics haha.

Top Bottom