Fantasy Football 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
Who's up for some great fun this year? Somehow my boys took the prize last year even through all the injuries my guys had. It would be great to get another 10 people to play again this year as well. Are you interested Grendel? How about your family members? All it takes is a little time each week to activate your team players and see what happens.

So far I know we could have myself, Marvin and Error playing. Who else is going to join us? Or will we have to join somebody elses league since we won't have enough players for one of our own? I know last year Marvin had set up a team for Scudd in case he'd decide to join in with us, but he never did. Perhaps he will this year? What do you say Scudd?

Will Ethakk and Dragonetti join in and give it another go this year or will they chicken out because they don't watch football and don't know who to choose for their teams? What about Cop? Are you going to give it a shot this year? Post a reply here if you are interested in joining another league this year and we can see where to go from there.

We won't have to draft our players for another month really, but I'd like to get set up with a league in the next couple weeks so we can schedule a draft before the season starts. And in case we will have to join other people or have others hopefully join us, it will give us time to fill the entire league. So I have just one more question to ask.....Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!

Mandarr

Staff member
So nobody is interested in joining in for fantasy football this year then? If so I'll join someone elses league rather than not play at all. Sign in here if you want to join me in a game this year.

Mandarr

Staff member
If you want to join me in a league be online tonight so I can tell you which league to join in. Due to lack of interest I'm just going to join another public league with people already in it. I'll be joining a league at around 9pm CST. so jump on teamspeak if you want to join in.

Testi's, testi's, testi's...:etfu:

Mandarr

Staff member
for some reason I'm having to log in to the forums in order to post here since the upgrade. The cookie I get from cogops.com doesn't seem to be working correctly I guess. I wonder if I was to delete it and get it again if that would correct the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom