Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
Is everyone ready for another season of fantasy football? If ya'll want to try it again I can set us up with a league on nfl.com this year since it's free there again. We may need to set up a few dummy teams to have enough teams for the league.

If we do that, we'll need to know who has what teams and they won't be allowed to trade players between the two or three teams to make them better as that would be unfair to the others.

We need at least 12 teams for the league. Please post here if you're interested in participating in the league and how many teams you will be capable of maintaining throughout the season.

I suppose I could do two teams myself and possibly another if needed. Since there aren't that many of us anymore we all may have to make at least two teams minimum. I guess it depends on how many of ya'll want to do it.

Post a reply here and let me know what ya'll think.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
I'd like to.

I wouldn't mind doing that again as long as it is as easy as the yahoo one for us non-fantasy football experts.

Mandarr

Staff member
Marvin_TM said:
I wouldn't mind doing that again as long as it is as easy as the yahoo one for us non-fantasy football experts.

Yes it should be just the same if I remember correctly. I played it at nfl.com a few times before they started charging money for it the last couple seasons. So I haven't played there in awhile, but I'm sure it's still the same thing.

Mandarr

Staff member
I can feel the new season starting anytime now! It's June minicamps time! We have a few more months to prepare for a draft and all that, but I hope ya'll may be interested in playing some this year. GO NINERS BABY WOOO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom