Germany is pretty cool

Unlike 60 years ago, Germany is a pretty hip and fun place. On arrival l I had a hard decision determing whether to use the Deutsche mark or Euro, so I got both just for fun. The pubs are definately cool and lively, but it's kinda funny seeing the younger Germans doing there best impersonation of Snoop Dog.

I stopped by a EBgames there!! DE has a law that states certain games deemed too violent cannot be publicly displayed.. hehe so I had to ask for a game then the clerk would say "sure we have it!" then proceeds to pull it from under the desk. I was about to buy it for my laptop, but decided against. I'm glad I made that decision because someone told me about the local internet cafe'; OMG I was ready to game - I was missing it a tad. 20 U.S. dollars would get you a few hours of gaming; they did'nt have SWG, nor could I install any applications. I did 'go off' on WarCraft 3, AoM:Titans and some Raven Shield; I proudly flexed the 'American' muscle as I whipped some of the locals in WC3. What comes around goes around.. I was rusty in AoM and Raven Shield so I got taken to school a bit there.

Anways I'll be back in the states before Xmas and I'll see you all soon.

Wow, it's great to hear from you and I'm glad you are having fun. Later.

Sounds like you're having a blast bro. Don't have too much fun :p and travel safely.

Top Bottom