Grouchy!

For those of you who never had the opportunity to download or simply view the short clips put on the internet by "Grouchy" creator of "grouchy media".... I highly recommend checking his stuff out.

He first released a short clip called "Taliban Bodies" after 9/11.

Then, after a huge response from pleased military forces, who now use it for pumping up the troops, he released another short clip dedicated directly to US / Allied soldiers called "Die Terrorist Die"

Well now Grouchy has just released a NEW video called "Bomb Saddam", and all of them are cool!

Anyway, I just wanted to pass along some very cool and inspiring videos to my fellow COG Brothers in this time of crisis. The download speeds suck a bit, but well worth the wait!

Just go to GROUCHYMEDIA.COM

You can grab the NEWEST "BOMB SADDAM" set to a (Rage Against The Machine) remix of "Bombs over Bagdad" from the COG server.
For faster speeds "Right Click" and "Save Taget As".... DOWNLOAD BOMB SADDAM

Mandarr

Staff member
Thanks for the link Knox, those videos were very cool. I can see how it would pump up the troops, I was feeling it too heh!

Knox, can you please watch it again for me, you know my connection, so I cant watch those excellent videos with dial-up...

You'r so nice, thanx

I believe it's called "Die M.F. Die", by the band Dope. I think you can figure out what the M.F. stands for. :wink:

Top Bottom