Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clandestine Ops Group

• Clandestine Operations Group

• Total voters

Mandarr

Staff member
So since they allow more than 3 letter abbreviations (sp?) I was just wondering what ya'll thought the groups in game guild name should be. That way when Error or whoever gets the thing rolling we'll have the name we all think is best.

I like Clandestine Ops, but then it doesnt' show that it's COG as well. So should it go Clandestine Ops Group? Vote and discuss. Besides there's nothing else to do while waiting for the game. :(

Mandarr

Staff member
Damn, it's a tough one. I went with COG though myself lol. I'll wear whatever the majority of ya'll come up with though. As will everyone else I'm sure lol.

Error

Staff member
I like clandestine Ops myself,I think it sounds a little cooler than just 'cog' and it allows ppl to know what we are named with out question...

Anything longer than that name is just too long of a name to roam around with so I think clandestine ops just about sums it all up...I think COG leaves too many questions for people...

I like Clandestine Ops

I voted for Clandestine Ops too. Not that we aren't having enough trouble with a name and a tabard, but I also like something such as Clandestine Warriors.

I don't know if that moves too far away from Clandestine Operations Group, but it sounds cool to me.

Scudd

I have no problem with evolving lol. I think we should stick with the whole Clandestine thing of coarse, but I don't have a big problem with a slight change to maybe make it a bit more general (rather than a straight up FPS shooter type name).

Mandarr

Staff member
It looks like Clandestine Ops is the way to go then. That sounds good to me as well as the others of course. I don't know about the warriors stuff though. Would make me feel like it was something different than what ya'll already have.

I just wanted clarification on the game name we'd use as our tag lol.:rocker:

Error

Staff member
Yeah I agree with mandarr, Clandestine Warriors sounds cool but it would feel odd if ppl were calling us Clandestine Warriors..

I kind of figured we would be the Clandestine Warriors from the Clandestine Operations Group. I guess no one in WoW would know that we were the Clandestine Operations Group unless they went to our website though...

Viva la Clandestine Ops [COG]

Top Bottom