Happy B-Day Jag!

Happy B-Day bro!

:arty: :bday2: :arty:
:band: :wave: :band:

Happy birthday J Meister! Cheers! :cheers:

Happy Birthday mate!

Hey Lock... where's your pic for Jag's birthday? Is he not special enough to get that special picture from you??? hehehe...

takes time my dear... but first., STORY TIME!!!...... Once upon a time in the land down under there lived a tribe (they're called abos) and this tribe was made up of naked peeps with plants for clothes... now these people were peaceful people. Their daily life consisted of dolling themselves up with african war paint in order to impress those special ladies, (note the percentage for the hiv virus is extremely high in areas where half naked people run around) , drinking from streams, worshiping sun and corn gods, making dirt pots, getting high and playing with their boomerangs. Life was good... untilllllllllllllllllll (duh duh duh) the evil empire know as Great Britain arrived. The little abos were like " click click 'long'click click click click" -translation- "We didnt land on Great Britain, Great Britain landed on us". Now I know yall are thinking geeze majorly harsh, but Great Britain had all this evilness and they were dressed so sharp in their little red coats and swanky pants. They tried to lure the abos off their land with pocket watches and tattered buttons, it almost worked until their saw the "Generous Brits" were trying to take over. War ensues..... 30 minutes later the little abos were thrown in cages where they swung over fires and the british kids poked them with long sticks.... ::::NOW:::: well the abos have adjusted to being raped of their ancestors land, dont seem to mind it much. Abos are a rare find and people hardly ever see them anymore cause they live on reservations i.e. wasteland. They are know to be like super good luck if u catch them and they will even lead to a secret pot of gold , that will be allllllll yours!!!!!... Just a little tid bit on the history of jags people. :: SLIDESHOW BEGIN::

-HERE ARE SOME ABOS-
when abos are about 10yrs old, they are led into the grasslands and abadoned. they have to find their way back or face being eaten by a big grizzly bear....

here is a picture of the land that was lost by the abos
it's a big dirt clod in the middle of nowhere

Someone got their azzes handed to them in nice little brown bags and it wasnt the dudes in the nice duds (hint: it was the abos)
THE BATTLE

ABOS CHOSE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH THEIR WEAPON OF CHOICE AGAINST THE MIGHTY POWERFUL GUNS OF THE BRITISH

NOW THIS NEXT PICTURE IS SUPER SWEET!! it shows how the black people i mean abos paint themselves and just chill with their toys and like enjoy making arts and crafts
plus i found them super hot = so hot they make my teeth sweat so i knew yall would enjoy gazing on them too

Top Bottom