Hello

I hope everyone is doing fine , been a long time! Glad COG is still doing good! You guys were a great bunch, I messed it up back then and im sorry for that because we had a blast on SWAT3 !

Anyway, I have been playing Ravenshield again lately just for the hell of it , if anyone wants to join me Im usually online at about 8pm chicago time!

Hope you guys can forgive me for being a dick back in the day !

By the way Grendel take that idiotic "creator of COG" label off of me , I dont know how to do it , so you can do it! Im no creator, just another guy who likes to play PC games!

RedCell

Error

Staff member
Long time no see and I hope all is well...

I havent played Ravenshield in quite a long time, not even sure if I have the disc anymore to be honest.

Hey Red, good to hear from you and I hope all is well. I don't do much gaming myself anymore except for some MW2 & Killzone2 on the PS3 every now and then. Lol, as far as the title under your name unless it really bothers you I say just leave it there. I haven't messed with the forum settings in years so it would take me a while to try and figure it out. Maybe Error or Cop could take care of it for you, but like I said, unless it bothers you man... Anyway, keep in touch and as far as the past - no worries.

Top Bottom