Holocron Hunt

Word on the dirt path next to the shuttleport on Dantooine is that holocrons are dropping on force sensitive NPC's, Dark Troopers, and Rebel Surface Marshalls. Apparently you can get the Rebel Surface Marshalls to spawn by taking Imp missions on Dantooine.

Needless to say, that is where I will be this evening. If anyone wants to join up in search of the elusive holocron, all are welcome. I figure that the person with the mission loots the NPC's to avoid any spats. Not that anyone would sacrifice something so sacred as the COG brotherhood for a simple jedi hint...

:DGimme my 'cron or I'm quitting [COG]:D

Well, you all know that I got a holocron and a "Mysterious" voice told me that my path lies in the way of the Master Weaponsmith. I think I'll wait and let some other sucker give up all of their Master Professions in order to persue a path that is probably bugged and broke and will get nerfed anyway.

Error

Staff member
I say it's nothing more than a hoax,content to keep us playing the game by following some false path to becoming a jedi...I spent way too much time gaining my skills to give them up by wasting more time and trusting in a holocron...

Wasnt it last month the devs said "people are checking off items on the FSS checklist" and now some holocron is supposed to tell you what profession to master?

If it is a hoax, then my BF1942 server will be up shortly after that is revealed. I seriously doubt that you have to just master a profession and wham you are a jedi, but these have to be valid hints. If they aren't, you are going to have a ton (more) pissed off players and more cancellations.

My guess is that the guy/gal(s) that were close to opening their slot cancelled their accounts because of the lack of content. Now they are scrambling to get a jedi out without having to reveal that the people that were close cancelled their accounts. The next person in line must have completed all of the requirements except for profession, and this is their way of pushing him/her over the top. Just a guess...

:chimp2: C'mon Devs throw me another 'nanner [COG]

My friend here at work says someone has 'claimed' - (not verified) that he/she has unlocked the Force sensitiva slot - Claims it took 5 master professions.. What's the validity of this???? I sure don't know... but .. IMHO.. I'd wait a bit for my verifications. First is always not the best.. patience is key... unless the nerf it after a few jedi's are available.. then rush, rush, rush... heheh hard decision.

Ethakk

Staff member
If it isn't a load of BS, then I am leaning towards Scud on this one, that it is just a mad scramble to get something new in, if its not then it's just way to easy.

Imperial Rant: Also, if Darktroopers and Surface Marshalls are the only ones dropping these things, then that is another leg up to Rebel players, as there are constant spawns of DT's at the Emperors retreat.

:swear: Damn You Sony Devs!

Ethakk

Staff member
That would be really dumb, as I don't know about you guys, but I've been to the top, or close to several master professions already, although I can see them doing that to keep people occupied with 5 jobs worth of time.

Error

Staff member
From what I've read on the forums there is a guy who has mastered almost every profession minus a few like armorsmith,bountyhunter and weaponsmith...From what I read he got a holocron and it told him to become a master weaponsmith (a profession he has not yet mastered)...

Sounds like they want you to go through mastering every profession in hopes that you become a jedi...

I was all excited about finding a holocron, until I put some thought into it and realized that I would need more than just one hint. Looting surface marshalls for days on end isn't exactly my idea of a good time!

I think my chance of pissing into the wind and NOT getting my feet wet is better than becoming a jedi. If it is meant to be, then Obi Wan will start haunting the guild hall...

No wonder no one goes in there except to /paym [COG]

Top Bottom