I am cancelling my accounts

Error

Staff member
Since the devs are obviously to fucking dumb to get anything in this game right I can no longer pay for bullshit that I do nothing but bitch about...

I cancelled today but my account will stay active until after this billing cycle..To those that contine playing,have fun (thats funny) and hopefully you get more out of it than I did...

What a waste of my time this game was...

That's cool bro. What's next? I'm gonna grab JO when it comes out, it has really turned into a game that I will really enjoy.

Damn man, I was looking forward to hunting with our Jedi in a group. It looks like they upped the conversion rate today, but I agree there are a lot of things wrong. I was hoping that we could at least have fun levelling Jedi in a group.

If nothing else, at least eBay your account and get your monthly fees back. Hopefully you will at least keep the Jedi account though.

Scudd

Error

Staff member
Well I still have my accounts for close to a month so we'll see what happens,if I like what I see then I'll start paying again and if I dont then I'm outi 5000...

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm sorry it turned out to be such a disapointment Error. It was fun for quite some time, but I too am not happy with what they've done with jedi and the rest of the game. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do yet myself, but I do plan to see what E2 will be like and I'd like to see the beta for JTL at least.

I've pretty much given up hope on the developers making the game what it should've been and adding content fast enough to make it fun again, but those of us who are still playing regularly should remember that even if you and perhaps even I and others aren't there in the game. It doesn't mean they can't jump on teamspeak and hang out. We'll all have fun doing whatever in other games as well for a long time I would hope.

I am having a hard time grinding jedi myself only to have a character that would only be a little better than a normal combat profession in the game. I already did more grinding than should've been neccessary to become a jedi and now they expect me to grind for months and months to become something that's not really worth the effort. I just have a hard time hitting the cancell button before seeing what the JTL will be like first though.

That alone won't make the game what I'd hoped it would be either, but it may be fun for a short time. All the mmorpg's take alot of time to make characters, but if it's not fun it's not worth playing. I played Ultima Online for a good year before they pissed me off and rolled back the server and I lost my house and belongings I'd worked so hard for. I waited a good year for WWII Online to come out and was extreamley disapointed in that game. It should've been so much better, but it was terrible. Dark Age of Camelot while nice looking, just wasn't much fun. SWG was a blast for the first month for sure and I enjoyed it very much for many months after. I didn't like the unfairness to the holocron bullshit though and their revamping of professions doesn't make them any better either.

Take bio engineering for example. As soon as they fixed it they broke it. There's still no way to tell if you would be creating a valid creature useable by others untill it's attempted to be tamed. And they claim this is the way it's supposed to be. Creature handler became even more of a joke with the revamp they had. Pistoleer got screwed way back when because they didn't like that there was so many people who had that profession. The list goes on and on.

And now they are doing the same thing to jedi. Battlefield Star Wars and Storm Commando or whatever it's called will probably be fun, but it's too early to say yet. But I do understand entirely how you are feeling right now about swg Error. I'm so disapointed in this game lately that I can't hardly stand to even play. It's depressing, it really is.

Those that are still having fun though I hope they can enjoy it for some time to come, but don't think any of us are abandoning you. We're still here whether in swg or in another game. May the Force be with you.

Error

Staff member
You know thay took force armor/shield and added it to enhancer now...

Meditate
Transfer force
Force armor
Force shield
Force Channel
Force drain
Resist Bleed
Resist disease
Resist Poision
Resist states
FOrce feedback
Force absorb
Force speed
Force run
Regain Consciousness

All of those are skills that enhancers get...

Master defense gets...

Melee defense
ranged defense
state defense (which is worthless considerng I get states stuck on me in every fight all through the fight)
jedi toughness
and.... avoid incap...

Defense is still OK,not great and not worth going master but you get nothing but skill mods that dont even match up to elist profressiontemplates...

looks like master enhancer is the way to go now...

Error

Staff member
Sure is nice being rank a rank 8 Dark Jedi Oppresser with over 8k force power and the little skill mods they give you for rankings...

Last night me and 3 other jedi got pretty damn far in to the DWB (ALOT further than I ever got on live) and one jedi was a padawan...

SBD's were dropping like flies...

Error

Staff member
BTW, I am one box from being a council member and I was able to solo 2 nightsister sentinals/protector and a spell weaver all at the same time (this was after my buffs ran out so it was unbuffed)...I did have to heal every few seconds but I was able to kill them all in about 2 minutes time...This is all with out force armor and I dont know how it is for non ranked members and I'm sure it's alot worse for the lower level jedi but defender is still pretty strong (for high ranking jedi atleast)...

Heal all 2 at my level is pretty insane as well,I can drop down to about a quarter of my health and heal it all up even if I'm buffed...

They also lowered saber xp again, I'm getting 970 points max off of high level nightsisters (I'm sure it's back to the same old 400 for us candy ass jedi)...Bonus moves are now worthless as well, force throw will not get you 4k xp anymore so anyone planning on the powers route can forget about it unless you wanna become worthless and waste xp on that lame shit...

I took on 13 bounty hunters that were willing in mos espa and they were all incapped in about 30 seconds all they did was piss me off my setting me on fire and giving me wounds...A fencer gave me one hell of a fight in theed and I ran out of Fp, the fight was taking forever so he ended the duel but being able to heal while dizzy/kd is a plus...

Originally posted by Error
Heal all 2 at my level is pretty insane as well,I can drop down to about a quarter of my health and heal it all up even if I'm buffed...

Test Center Update Notes - Jun 19, 2004
Jedi: Made Ranked Dark Jedi less efficient with their heals

:D

Error

Staff member
It's still pretty insane, If I let my health get down to a quarter then I will heal all but 100 or so points...

Mandarr

Staff member
So they knocked the heal2 down to the equivalent of a stim A for the higher jedi as well huh? How nice of them. I should've went to that fan fest so I could've kicked their asses and done the entire swg community a favor. :zap:

Error

Staff member
Not for 8th ranked jedi, at this rank you dont have any worries about your healing powers...

Soloed a nightsister elder and had no problems staying healed, it took me a couple sittings because my force power ran low but I did get a +44 crystal for the effort...

Top Bottom