I got a delivery from UPS today!!!!!

It was a very nice experience...UPS has the BEST service.

LMAO! You know what he meant :asshole:! You did mean the girl - RIGHT WIWI?

Not a turd burglar [COG]

Of course I meant the girl!!!

What do you think.. I'm so gay that I meant the box?? LOL :syke: :upyours:

hmm.. now it strikes me... what's in the box?? lolipop...???

not gay at all [COG]

Ummm.....I't's LUV CREME!

I sent this to a few buddies and one guy replies back:

"Oh, look her retainer finally came in."

I sent a reply back saying, "Man I hope that was your wife that responded. All that body showing and you are looking at her damn teeth? As long as she doesn't scrape, she can deliver to my door any day of the week."

The story isn't finished yet.

Now I was brought up to always be hospitable to folks. It was such a hot day and she was working so hard that I just had to offer our young UPS girl a cold drink. Since it was getting close to her lunch time and all she had planned to do was eat a sandwich in her truck she said "OK".

The answer to E's question coming soon [COG]

i betcha you already mixed some kind of a love potion into that drink..... you evil monster!!!! hehehe :13: :asshole:

I found the real Compton delivery girl that Gren has been sleeping around with. Packages were too lightweight for her, so she deals in copiers...

Ghetto-riffic!

Error

Staff member
A rare case of a man calling a woman a hunk and that isnt a good thing...

Actually, that's not the delivery girl, that's Shaquanda. We used to work for the same firm but she quit because nobody would talk to her anymore after the boss cancelled casual Friday's. She just got carried away - well not literally cause she's too dam big.

More bounce to the ounce [COG]

She's so big she delivers in 3 time zones at once!

Top Bottom