If Any of the GUESTS viewing this are old members, friends, etc.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
Still seeing a bunch of guest traffic, if you are an old friend or just played with us in the good old days. Drop us a note and say hello. We have all parted ways over the years, but would be nice to reconnect and maybe play a game or just chat.

Yay!!! Life! Been keeping these forums alive just hoping one day, life would come back to them.

Btw, for anyone that cares, hit me up if you want an @cogops.com setup again, since I only had the site backed up and didn't have access to the whole cpanel account to backup everything.

Ethakk

Staff member
No sir. Talked to Grend and Wankeretti a little on Facebook awhile back, one of them might be dead as far as I know and the other one is up to his neck in like 10 kids.

TOC this is entry team, go when ready...

Scudd reporting for duty! Saw an article the other day where they were shutting down Star Wars. Made me think of you boys and the old mining for credits days! Hope everyone is well!

A wild Scuddman has appeared!

Doing good here, getting back into ArmA 3 while waiting for The Division to release.

Only MMO I have really kept an interest in is FFXIV, everything else I keep comparing to SWG and I just get bored of the lack of features, crafting and mining.

Top Bottom