I'm done

Mandarr

Staff member
I just cancelled both my accounts for swg and unless they send me a beta key for the jtl, I won't be going back in other than to give any of ya'll whatever you'd like to have.

It was fun for the first few months, but I'm so disapointed in the game anymore I can't bear to log in. I'll be going to WoW when it's released and possibly in the meantime play some DAOC for the hell of it.

I'm sure I'll also be playing plenty of other games with ya'll as well so it's not like I'm gone for good. If you join me in WoW that's great, but if it's not your cup of tee then that's okay too.

I'm probably going to sell my E2 beta on Ebay even whenever they send me that. IF they send me it as they're supposed to do. I have no faith in them any longer.

Some of ya' may still want to hold out hope and that's your right to do so and I wish you all the best. But I can no longer log into a game that's not fun to play anymore. I can only hope that whoever gets the license to make the next Star Wars mmorpg. Will make it as fun as we'd all hope it should be and then some.

:Vader:

Sux to hear you leaving SWG.. ill probably be doing the same when my card is up.. um.. whats DAOC?

Error

Staff member
On the 23rd my accounts expire as well so that will be the end of my SWG days. I put ashlar as admin on all 3 of my houses so if you want anything then talk to grend about it...

DAOC=dark age of camelot

My accounts expire October 4th. As of now, I have no plan to renew them.

mine expires sometime in oct.. heh.. I coulda used that $70 towards an airsoft M4A1 RIS *crys*

Top Bottom