Impressed again...

I filed a harassment ticket in game when some Horde priest was at Stromgarde charming everything we would fight and flagging us for PvP. For those that aren't aware, basically the priest does the mind control trick on something that you are already fighting and then you are essentially attacking his pet so you are PvP flagged. It sucks because the guys that are ganking you are normally well above you in level and it isn't even near a fair fight.

I never received an answer to my ticket, which was annoying. Today I checked my email and this was in there from Blizz:

Greetings

Thank you for contacting us via the petition system. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for being unable to address your issue while you were in-game.

However, we were able to investigate the harassment that you have reported and are taking the appropriate actions. If you need additional assistance, please submit another petition when you next log in; we will be happy to assist.

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

*** Please do not respond to this email as all conversations on this matter would be best handled online. ***

Aquilei
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now who knows if that is just a bullshit automated email or not. I am just impressed that they acknowledged my ticket was not answered and sent me an out of game email.

Scudd

i hear in the new patch they are fixing that issue scudd im not sure how but it was mentioned and stated it would be changed

but im also impressed that they took the time to respond

Top Bottom