Isabel knocked me out

I have totally lost power at home due to the Hurricane; I am not sure when I'll have power restored again. Hopefully I'll have power by tonite but with 4+ million homes w/o power not sure if I'll have it back by today or tommorow. If I don't have power over the weekend I'll come to work and install SWG :)

Q

Dude I just bought you a fusion! Just put some radioactive ore in the breaker box and flip the switches around!

Seriously though, sorry to hear about that man. Glad to hear that you are safe though, that was one massive hurricane.

EDIT: After reading the title again, I can picture Q standing in his doorway looking out at the pouring rain screaming "DUEL ME!!":D

Scudd

LMAO. I wonder if he was one of the drunken freaks standing out by the 9 foot sea wall watching the storm. He probably tried to find an imperial recruiter so he could become overt and poison the storm. The poison probably failed, so, using the little extra terrain negotiation we combat medics are so well known for, he made a run for it. While a decent atempt at a retreat, no squad leader was to be found, thus the storm caught him and incapped him by spamming eye shot (pun intended). He probably lied there for an extended period of time and was unable to get up because he had a negative health rating due to his hangover. Since he was unable to get up, he could not pay the maintenance of his home, therefore he lost his power. If only he had a big hairy friend that was highly trained in hand to hand combat. Had that been the case, his friend would have been able to take out the hurricane in 3 hits, all while building him a nice little humanoid droid that would have conversed with him while he lay on the ground. That is of course if the storm was nerfed enough that it could not spam any sort of knockdown move. The moral of the story is... now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Got to get tough [COG]

Top Bottom