I've deleted....

Mandarr

Staff member
swg.com from my favorites list. May do the same to the game soon if it continues down the road it's going. Sick of all the fucking dumbfucks on the forums and in the game complaining about this and that as though it's going to change. Good God I'd like to fucking kill (edited by Grendel: Note to the FBI, in SWG when you are dead you can clone and come back to life so this isn't a real death threat) every last one of them. :zap: :devil:

/takes his blood preasure meds
/addignore's every fucking dumbass in the game
/goes back to guildchat only
/wonders where the fuck all the jedi are that are supposedly dueling and griefing everywhere
/gives up on the fucking human race as the superior intelligent beings of Earth
:chimp3:

/gives up on the fucking human race as the superior intelligent beings of Earth

Hey.. im human! =P

Screw the rest of em.. I dont really bother with anyone but yall.. the rest can go to hell for all I care, too many dip shits and dumb fucks out there.

Quite honestly Mandarr, I think it really is a good idea to stay away from the SWG Forum. Games are supposed to be fun, not stressful. If you didn't know all the BS that was going on all the time and all the trash that was being talked then you wouldn't be so disgusted with everything.

I am having fun again because we are doing things as a group. It's all of you that make the game fun...nothing else. I don't have one single person in my friends list that isn't in COG. I don't talk to anyone in the game that isn't in COG. I rarely read the SWG Forum and have only made like 3 posts. I don't need the frustration. Don't let the stupidity of others get in the way of you having fun hanging out with your COGGERS!

please dont leave!!!!

just play with us and forget the morons see if you can be the player with the longest iggy list ever lol

and stay with us cause we're like family and you need to stay with your family

/agree

Mandarr

Staff member
Well I wouldn't be leaving the family if I wasn't playing swg anymore exactly. Besides there's only one way out of this family if you catch my drift. :zap: And as far as I know Troy hasn't put a hit out on me yet lol. :troy: Then again one of these days I could load into my home and find a horse head in my bed and myself wacked. :5: and then of course I'd be either going to heaven and become an :angel: or I'd be going to hell and become another evil :devil2: Or I may even be sent back :jizz: and reincarnated :chimp1: Only time will tell what becomes of my swg life. Will I be :flush: ? Or will new life be breathed into the game :HWING: which would make me :D :applause: but we all know the devs make me :barf: and very :angry: so to them I have to say :7: :13: :7:

If they find a way to hire more :stooge: and get this game :jet: again I'm sure we'll all have one hell of a :arty: otherwise I'll be criticizing their work :swear: and tossing :stonehead which makes some fanboys :shocked: and others :applause: Usually they just call me :asshole: in which case I :blockhead iand :hotjump: in an attempt to get my point across lol.

Which sometimes :breath: others of our family but in the end it doesn't really matter since it's all just :pokin: fun at the :stooge: who make this game or the people who think they're so :2: haha!
So to them I say :moon: untill Garva or Jeassa :spank: and then I :giveup: for awhile untill something else makes me :thud: and then I just :spam: more :stan: in hopes that the devs will make the game fun and we can all :wave: :arty: like it's 1999 again.

Then we'll kick back an :cheers: :drunk: a few cold ones and get :skull: on some newbies asses in the space expansion.:D

Mandarr

Staff member
LOL! Well if you find alot of :bobafett: following you then you might as well :spank: and :whipit:

HAHAHA! That was awesome. And just remember one thing Rapture. Oji has a mullet!

Top Bottom