Jedi Video

Jedi Video

I haven't watched it yet, but the fools on the Jedi forum said it was pretty cool.

Scudd

Error

Staff member
Geesh,that guys was eating rancors up like they were gnorts...

Pretty amazing...

LOL. What a looser. And I thought I spent too much time playing games.

Mandarr

Staff member
Excellent! I can't wait to do that stuff! If I had opened my slot on profession 8 or 9 instead of perhaps 29 IF merchant is the correct one. I would have no doubt been doing that sort of thing right now. The way I see it is, if I can grind out pretty much every profession in the game I can certainly grind out jedi hehe.

I will join you soon me thinks Jedi Scuddman and Jedi Error. And then the Dark Side within me will rain upon Gorath! :Vader:

::: Dr. Scuddman takes his seat :::

The problem is that since you have ground out every profession in the game, you are addicted to the next skill box. In the non-jedi professions, this is ok because you can obtain the next box fairly easily in one or two nights of casual gaming. With jedi, 800,000 XP can take awhile to obtain when you are getting 397 points per kill.

Unfortunately, you get bored of slaughtering stuff fairly quickly. Hopefully they will change things up in the revamp and make it actually fun to level a jedi character.

Mandarr

Staff member
Damn that does sound bad. They'd better get it going or their office is going to look like this. :dstar1:

Top Bottom