Joint Operations...

Mandarr

Staff member
And no, I'm not talking about "joint" operations as though we could smoke it lol. I'm talking about the game that Marvin and Ethakk have played again lately and I just aquired again myself after Marvin picked it up for me at Big Lot's. I didn't even know there was an expansion for the game. I couldn't find my original cd and when I did know where it was, I couldn't get it reinstalled on windows xp pro for some reason when I was running that op system. I'd like to reinstall Battlefield 1942 as well sometime. If you want to get into a game of either Joint Operations or 1942 let me know and we'll shoot some bastards lol.

The only new game I have right now is Crysis and I haven't even taken that out of the box yet. Alot of the other newer games out there just don't get me too excited really. I always liked JO and BF 1942 though. Those were some good times when we all played against the computer bots in them.

Ethakk

Staff member
Why don't you play some Company of Heroes or something with Marvin and I, maybe even entice Wankeretti to come play and have a big damn war would be fun. Though I guess if you want all of us to play stuff with the electronic equivalency of checkers then I guess that works too; nothing I like more than playing something impossible to lose.

P.S. I found a site that has god mode cheat codes for pretty much every shooter out there, I'll pm it to you if you want Mantard.

Top Bottom