JtL Beta Invite

Got an email with an invite today. Anyone else get in?

Mandarr

Staff member
I got one yesterday and another today for Monsarac's account. All I can say so far is woopeedoo.

I got one for Grend.

Mandarr

Staff member
Now that I've played it some more and have become a little more familiar with the controls. It is fun. Is it fun enough to buy and play for an extended time? That remains to be determined.

I know I don't like the downtime of flying long distances to get to something to kill and then back that far again to the space station to land my ship. But perhaps it will be faster trips once I can see what the player made crafts and upgraded engines can do.

Error

Staff member
I dont care if they shit gold bars and hand them out for free, nothing they do will ever get my 15 bucks a month again...

Mandarr

Staff member
But you'd still take some gold bars from them wouldn't you? I mean, all ya' have to do is wipe the shit off of them and you'll be rich! HAHA!

Mandarr

Staff member
I'd wipe the bs off if they brought me a truckload of gold bars lol. I could use the cash to pay for WoW.

i know personally i wouldnt want a shat out gold bar.... but that's just me, i've never really enjoyed the smell of anus

But you could if you wanted Locky, it's like throwing a cocktail wiener into the Grand Canyon!!!

x0xGOLD BAR ON THE WAY [COG]

Originally posted by Lock
YOU CAN'T USE THAT IT BELONGS TO ME!!!

What's that? The Grand Canyon? HAHA!

Top Bottom