JTL Beta Registration

Mandarr

Staff member
*Update*

Apparently we indeed were supposed to get a confirmation email sent to us to verify our sign up for the beta testing. If you did not recieve the email like I didn't to begin with. Go back to the site again and there is a link which will resend the confirmation email to you. Be sure to have your email address verified with SWG before you have them send you the confirmation email though of course lol.

I have to assume I am definately signed up for the beta process now. I also signed up today for the closed beta world of warcraft stress test. I am on the waiting list for that and I'm not sure if I'll ever get in to test that before it's released or not. If you're interested in testing that game as well just go to fileplanet and login, verify your email and go through the sign up process they have on the site there.

While I'm still looking forward to playing some JTL in SWG and Everquest 2 eventually. There has been interest from some of us towards the World of Warcraft game as well. I was reading some of the information on their website and it seems as though it may be pretty fun after all. I'm not impressed with the graphics of the game because they stay with their standard Warcraft goofy looking characters, but the gameplay itself seems to be very interesting.

If I do indeed purchase WoW and play that, I may or may not be entering E2 right away when it is launched. I will test it if they ever send me the email, but I only have so much game time to play games lol. Once I see what JTL, WoW and E2 are like I will decide my gaming future at that time. Ya'll know I change my mind on things quite often anyway lol.

With the WoW game coming soon though, if anyone is interested in joining in on the launch of that game. We may have an opprotunity to seize control of a good portion of the beginning player econemy. By working together in various crafting professions we could become THE people to come to right from the start. The crafting side looks like it may be pretty fun as well in this game. The mining aspect seems to be somewhat like Ultima Online in alot of ways which I enjoyed in that game.

You can check out that game's features, etc. at this link.
http://www.blizzard.com/wow/

Well that's all for now folks. I'm off to read a little bit of the forums and then onto SWG to see if I can find that damned Moisture Farmer so I can save his Wife and kid lol.
:D

Top Bottom