lmao omg

Mandarr

Staff member
HAHA!! That's what some of us should've done to Phatsteve in the recent open beta. That's what he reminded me of lol.

Error

Staff member
Doesnt look like they had phatsteve following them around in stealth mode after they booted them...

Thas one of the reasons I hate FFA, on the outside I dont mind it but inside ppl usually just grab loot regardless of what it was...

eg. Little billy groups with a goup going in to the deadmines. Little billy is a loot whore so you turn it in RR... So and so's turn is up and they come across a chain mail helmet that some mob dropped but they are a cloth wearer. That person dosent loot it because he/she is a leather wearer so it leaves the corpse open for everyone to loot... Well little billy being a mage decides he needs mail armor and decides to loot it becase a vendor will give him 50s and the geoups mail user got screwed...

I like the looting system in WoW but sometimes in all out fairness you have to roll on items because you always have someone out there that will loot items they can not use and some bind on pickup in the instances...

Phatsteve was a good example,he looted a staff that he didnt need and decided it was for his friend who wasnt in the instance BTW...Screw the outsiders,ppl on the inside are there for loot too, if someone outside wants some loot then they will have to wait to go in or wait untl someone looted something useable that binds on equip...

Mandarr

Staff member
I learned that bind on pickup thing the hard way as well. I rolled on a nice blue lettered staff that I figured Scuddman or Pointman may be able to use on the first stress test. Or maybe it was during closed beta I'm not sure lol.

Anyway, it was a bind on pickup and I didn't even realize that was something that happend in the game at times. So I end up rolling like a 98 or something and win it and was thinking cool!

Then the other people there were like yeah, well let's see you use it damnit! OOPS! LOL!

Neither of those two were there in that group either, but fuck that other group. I was there to get good stuff for myself and my guildmates. HAHA!

As far as outsiders such as Phatsteve though. Yeah that type of stuff sucks then heh. I did learn my lesson though with that bind on pickup stuff and look to see what I'm rolling on and whether it will bind on pickup or equip now.

That may happen to some of us when we're in an instance or what not as well, but everyone will learn the difference eventually lol.

Top Bottom