Locking Boards

Maybe this board should be locked so that people post the mapping and modding posts in the correct boards. Either that or take it down. Just a thought.

Or change it from 'Mapping and Modding' to just 'Modding.' Only members i can think of that have expert map making skills in some of the old games we play are Wiwi and Error. Wiwi, I'd think, would be tired of it. Error is too busy crying over Nebraska so I doubt he feels like making maps.

Just an opinion [COG].

I am still anticipating the release of the SWAT Scenarios that you guys are developing. Hopefully CD-ROM's won't be out of style by the time development is wrapped up.

Scudd:D

SWAT Scenarios? If you pulled your head out of your ass once in a while you would find them in the OLD COG files.
Who plays that shit anyways?

I thought you guys were in the works on a top secret terrorism scenario? I guess the bottom must have dropped out on that one.

Maybe if I laugh hard enough my head will fall out of my ass. But what if my ass fell off first, would I be an ass-head?

Dickhead [COG]

Hey Scudd, I think you are thinking of the Black Ops Campaign that they were working on for Ghost Recon.:eek:

Top Bottom