Longhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gianm3

Staff member
the next microsoft OS

dude one of my friends already has this shit he showed me it on like monday its pretty sweet i wana try and grab a copy.

u sure. cause im dead fucking serious. hes in the web page design club at school. he had his laptop with him that had it on it. so say all u wish but i saw it.

I just sent an email to Gates requesting that the next codename be Red Raider instead of Longhorn. I will let you guys know if I get a response...

There is no "I" in Buckeye [COG]

LMAO@Scudd and Gian. Shouldn't bull-fucking-shit be hyphonated?

GO BUCKS!!!

Woody, just because you are grammatically impaired does not mean that you should stand on the shoulders of Scuddman to cast stones at Pointman's glass house.

The Rock [COG]

but but but but so he misspelled it and he and all of you guys always make fun of me so i figured hey i have the chance i'll take it!

LMAO, not that I mind being picked on (Scudd got me on that one, I'll give him full credit), but it was pretty amusing seeing how quickly it turned into stoning Woody again.

Originally posted by Pointman
LMAO, not that I mind being picked on (Scudd got me on that one, I'll give him full credit), but it was pretty amusing seeing how quickly it turned into stoning Woody again.

LOL @ Point. That's one of the benefits of the brotherhood man. Check out "Your Clandestine Operative Benefits" booklet on page 697, paragraph 3 between the "Statement of Ethics" and "Allowable gifts from other squads/clans"...

What ever happened to the Personnel Division? Was it disbanded too?

No Division [COG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom