Mandarr, your boys are killing me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make the call to Rattay and have them score a TD before the game is over? The guy I am playing in my other league has Tampa for his defense, and it would be a loss of 6 points to him if they can score a TD. Thanks...

Scudd

P.S. I will call Emmitt and see if I can get Arizona's offense going as well.

Mandarr

Staff member
I think I need a red phone hotline to them so I can whip them into shape. They certainly shouldn't be proud of their achievments this season.

They are now 1 and 9 and I'm not sure if they'll even win another game before the season is over. They need to scout up some of my Iowa boys who didn't get drafted and get them on there to help out. Hell, call 'ol Merton "chicken neck" Hanks up and get him to come help out again!

Hell if Baltimore can get Deion to come back to play, why not the Niner's getting some of the better older players? Apparently the veteran's my boys do have, aren't showing the youngin's how to get the job done.

WTF is Jerry playing in Seattle for!? Get his ass back in uniform for my boys and show the damn kids how to get friggin open and catch the damn ball!

They need a more solid offensive line and the defense is still not worth a shit like they should be. These aren't the Niner's, this is friggin' some other team that is just wearing the uniforms!

Some of them have the talent and potential to be great and do what needs to be done. The others aren't stepping it up to be of the Niner calliber we're used to. They'd best draft the correct boys this year and find a way to recruit some other talent elsewhere or they'll be watching the Super Bowl on tv for the next decade damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom