MOD?

Gianm3

Staff member
I am D/L this mod you guy's want to try it ?

Gianm3

Staff member
Ok i have got it and played with it and it is fucking great shit you will love it, there is all kind of cool shit so go D/L right now ......no right now

Downloading as I type this! I look at that site, and I can't wait! For anyone who is wondering, the mod turns everything into 21st century weapons and vehicles! Also, be aware that it is only a test. The final mod is still to come. Here is what the .1 test version (this DL) has:

.1 Public Release Weapons and Vehicles

** This is not the complete or final list, this is only what is available for the public alpha and more will follow in the next alpha release.

US
Land
• M1A1 Heavy Tank
• MLRS Mobile rocket truck
• Humvee with a .50 cal machine gun
• Humvee with a Tow launcher
• Humvee Medical and Supplies

Air
• A-10 Warthog
• F-16
• Ah-64 Attack Helicopter

Hand Weapons
• M16A2 Assault Rifle
• Mp5-SD6 sub machine gun
• M9 handgun
• SMAW rocket launcher

Misc. weapons
• Maverick Missiles
• AMRAAM missiles

IRAQ

Land
• Shilka Mobile Antiaircraft
• T-72 Tank (did not make it, next release)
• BRDM2

Air
• Mig29

Hand Weapons
• AK-47

Know issues with the alpha .1

Optimization
Since this mod is a work in progress, no optimizations have been made to the models for performance. You might experience a slight slowdown due to the fact that we haven’t done a full optimization pass yet.

Wreck models
Not all models have a wreck model for them and some models may have the wrong wreck model. We are aware of this and will fix them as we create the wreck models.

Balancing
Currently the game is not balanced, some things may destroy objects faster then they should, the game will continually balance out as the mod progresses. This goes for speed of vehicles, weapon damage and amount of ammo.

Airplane and Helicopters
Currently all new planes use the A-10 cockpit, this will fixed as the new cockpit models come in. The mig-29 landing gear, machine guns and rockets are not complete and the A-10 wheels are still to be finished. The AH-64 just went in, so it flight code, model and skin will be progressing.

Skins
Skins are also a work in progress and will continually change as the mod moves along. For example the AH-64 is still in development so a temporary skin has been placed. This goes for the MLRS and some weapon models.

Weapons
Only a few weapons have been created so far, don’t worry, all the WWII weapons will be replaced as we go.

Maps
Only maps that display a small DC logo in them have DC vehicles. This is only temporary until new maps are created.

Shadows
All new DC models will not support shadows; this is a limitation in the mod tools and will be fixed as soon as the mod tools are fixed.

Menus (AXIS, ALLIES)
Menu editing tools are still in development so some things are currently out of our control. Such as the words AXIS and ALLIES, this will change once the tools are in place. This also keeps us from editing various other menu releated items.

Helicopter
Shortly after we released the first release, we found a bug where the helicopter does not work in multiplayer over the net, only co-op. This will be fixed shortly.

If you find any bugs, please send them to [email protected]

Mandarr

Staff member
Yeah this is pretty cool, thanks for the download site. I had to put my cd in the tray in order to switch over to that mod though, did it make ya'll do the same thing?

Yeah, but K-dawg, the genious that he is, "circumvented" it. We can all play with the new mod. It has a bunch of bugs in it, but I'm sure they will all be ironed out by the makers soon enough.

Top Bottom